When will I ovulate? Help please!

holly

Mummy to a prince
Reaction score
Hi girls!

Since coming off the pill ive had 2/3 cycles lasting 24 days but this time my cycle was 32 days! When should I start using OPKS this cycle? advice please! :flower:

hey holly was wondering how you were getting on. sorry AF made her appearance!

I agree with Toriaa, day 11 sounds a good starting point! Good luck this month chick!
xx

Hi jo jo. Yeah im not too bad thanks! was really hoping AF wasnt going to show but she did! and its soooo heavy! not sure if thts normal? went to have some blood tests done at the docs and will get my results tomorrrow cuz i was leaking milk. am going to start OPKS day 11 then :) christmas day :D hee hee xx

i would say to start charting your temp/CM that way you can kinda work out a pattern for your body/cycle

when I had a heavy painful unusually so - period the nurse seemed to think it was an early mc. No way of knowing as didn't test but I was leaking thru tampax every half hour, it was that bad!

BTW I leaked milk for about 2 years after having my son - i only breastfed him for 3 months as well! Only if I was warm after a shower or he was ill and upset tho.

How does new year, new bfp sound? I'm telling myself its surely my turn this time, fingers crossed we both get some good news in new year hey?!

xx

i did take a test saturday though and it was negative so i dont think it was an early mc. they did a preg test at the docs so will find out if i was preg! yeah new year BFP sounds good to me too jo jo :happydance: good luck hun! really hope this is ur month!xx

If you normally have been having a 24 day cycle I would be starting them around cd9 if you have plently of them, that longer one could have been a freak occurrance and you just O'd a bit later for some reason. Mine range between 24-26 days and I used my first opks yesterday cd9 with it just starting to darken up a bit so I know to start getting busy! Good luck to you hun!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->