:) When will i start showing and feel movements??

CVH28

Reaction score
Hey everyone was just looking for some advice, im almost 17 weeks with my 1st and haven't felt anything yet, plus i don't know what to expect. and also i'm not showing at all, just looks like ive increased my waist with fat lol. does anyone know roughly when i will start showing properly and feel some kind of movement. xxxx :flower:

the next 3 or 4 weeks your probably start to get a proper bump and feel kicks some people take longer than others to feel the kicks though xx

hey, i'm 17 weeks too and still as slim as a cucumber, not showing and felt no movements yet. i have a tiny podge but looks like i have just had a big meal :) my friend didnt start showing til 21 weeks but everyone is different and sometimes it happens overnight. you wake up thinking, where did that come from? hopeyou feel movemement soon :)

I didn't feel any movement with my firsy until I was 21 weeks - it can often depend on where your placenta sits - I had (and have this time) an anterior placenta so the baby had to kick through that for me to feel it.

I felt this baby at 16 weeks this time - but they do say 2nd time around you tend to feel it earlier as you recognise the feeling more (apparently!)

Im almost 17 weeks, I keep thinking i can feel the baby but i think its usually just my stomach rumbling! The last week, my bump has really popped out and actually looks like a baby bump now, had to get some maternity clothes earlier! x

I started feeling movements a week or so ago, but I usually have to be sitting a certain way and paying attention to feel it. Your bump will show up soon enough, in fact you might have one but just don't feel that big.

i didnt feel anyhting with my first till bout 20w but this one was 14w bump wise with my first prob bout 18-20w i started to show but already had a bump at 12w with this one....

give it a couple more weeks adn you will feel bubs and be looking pg xx

ahhh thanks everyone. yeah i'm the same my belly rumbles and i think could that really be movement haha but i think it's just my food to be honest. you hear people say they feel butterflies when they start to quicken but still nothing haha i think my little monkeys doesn't want me to feel him/her just yet!!! fashionably late like me lol. yea ive got what looks like a kinda bump but it still just looks like ive just eaten a big meal or something xxx

My girlfriend didnt feel her first til 23 weeks I felt mine at 15! Really early. So it's a long stretch.

Yeah, at first I thought it was gas, but then after a week or so I felt a good solid poke.

You may start to feel butterfly fluttering at first which is your baby move but as you get further along you'll be able to see and feel your baby move more. Don't worry if you're not showing, I wasn't either until I hit 6months!! It's very depressing when you don't show but the best feeling ever when you do eventually.
You'll sail through the next few weeks and soon enough you'll not be able to move properly, so make the most of it chick! =] xx

Most welcome =]
You'll wake up one day and just have this huge bump there!!! Other people will probably notice it before you anyway though hun, give it time it will happen just takes a while with your first as your skin has to stretch.

I didnt start feeling anything until about 20 weeks, however i dont know if even that was the baby or wind!!!
Can defo feel it now... wont be long before your begging it stay still so you can sleep lol x

I'm 19+2 with my first and I still haven't felt anything. Every now and then I think I can feel something, but truthfully, I'm probably imagining things because I want to feel something :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->