when will it happen

Hi Mrs C F, I feel exactly the same as you, I miscarried July but didn't get my first AF til 10 weeks later this was heartbreaking in itself but then relief took over as I thought my body would be back to normal! I fell on within a month of trying with both my previous pregnancies so pretty much expected the same again, but as I enter my 3rd cycle this time it has hit me very hard and cannot seem to stop crying for what i have lost and what I want (then I feel selfish for thinking this!). Like you I am happy to hear of all the succes stories but they just make me cry now thinking 'why isn't that me!.
Enough of my rant but good luck and hope it happens to you soon there are so many supportive people on this site we are all with you.
xx

Your right you do get so much support on here, i love this website. I think the worst thing is the waiting and wondering and really hoping this is your month and when your AF comes and it all over for another month it hurts so much BUT then we pick ourselves up and start looking forward to the next month and what ifs. After this month i just dont think i could face another month of nothing and friends saying 'it will happen soon'.
I can honestly say I have never longed for something so much since I lost my little life in August.
Big love. xxxx

hi ladies,
i had a miscarriage exactly a year ago, i was only 7 weeks. i feel pregnant again in April, it was very complicated and ended up with a ruptured ectopic pregnancy, and i lost one of my fallopian tubes. we're NTNP at the moment, although i have been trying a bit this month.
what i wanted to say is don't worry if you've been trying a couple of months and it hasn't happened, when i saw the gyno with my last pregnancy he said the fact i'd conceived twice in 6 months was very positive. the six months are long and hard for you, but try to get on with life, be relaxed, be happy, try not to worry about getting pregnant, have sex because you want it and enjoy it not because it might be time ovulate and you will get pregnant when your bodys ready, but if your tense and worried it will take longer. trust me, i've been TTC for about 5 years, and as soon as i gave up and decided i was never going to concieve, got into university & started enjoying myself, within a month i fell with my first little angel.
the waiting is awful, but it will be worth it in the end! sending you all fairy dust!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"