When will my little monkey lose his furry shoulders?!

5_Year_Plan

Reaction score
Hi all,

My LO was born at 34+6 & has cute little fur on his shoulders! He is now 1 week adjusted & it's still there- will it fall out?! Surely he won't be furry forever?! Lol

Anyone else's LO have this? & when did it go?

Thanks

~x~

We had werewolf ear tufts that took till she was about 4 months actual to vanish - they looked well cute though!

Took about 3/4 months for our 27 weeker
to shed it all!

Or you can go and find all those ghastly competitive mummies and start loudly commenting how your baby's got hairy shoulders and he's started his body hair early because he's "sooooo advanced" like all those obnoxious women do (which makes you feel like pap when your baby's still a newborn for what seems like forever because they came early)!

My little man was also horn at 34 & 6 and he has furry shoulder & furry ears! Its so cute Lol hes still got them & hes 2 weeks 4 days

Yes he has furry ears too!! Lol

It's dead cute I love it, he really does look like a little monkey, but I imagine it'd be less cute on a teenager/adult so glad to hear it goes eventually!! Lol

Xxx

Alex is still a bit furry lol

My little girl has furry shoulders too. She was a 31 weeker. Her due date is today and she's nice and chubby now but the fur is still there :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->