When will they sleep through??

Elli21

Reaction score
My daughter is 3 and a half and my son is 1 and a half.

I cant remeber a night that they have slept all the way through unless they are in our bed, but even if they are in our bed, they still will wake up, roll over and then go back to sleep.

Any suggestions?

When we move we'll still have 3 bedrooms, but we will be putting them in together and then having the extra room as their play room, im hoping eachothers company might help.

I need a full night sleep girls. x

hiya kids sleep through at different ages , with my 1st who is now 14 he would be in our bed every night & because we brought him in our bed he would not have a full nights sleep in his own bed & i think its the same with your kids i think its because they are used to your bed & thats the reason they will only sleep through in your bed , you need to start making them go back to there bed when they wake i would do one at a time start with the oldest , violet xx

Sharing a room won't help, it'll make it worse :rofl: Me and my sister were a NIGHTMARE when we shared a room that young. They split us up eventually!

lol, ya all 3 of them will be playing and wont go to sleep... haha

I dont know what to suggest, but good luck! You may need to just really be persistent in getting them in their own beds.

haha... sorry dont know why I put 3... Maybe im psychic and another one is on the way :D

:rofl: I thought you seemed rather pregnant-like lately Elli! Congrats! :rofl:

When they start school. Well thats when nicole started sleeping through (most of the time) but its a start.

So elli, something you wanna share with us?!!!! :rofl::rofl:

:hugs: i know the feeling elli - tho i cant say its as bad as urs, he does occasionally have a good night!

the title of this thread made me laugh.

rhys and ffion both wake up in the night.

*sigh* lol

No there is not - and if there is, its a secret from even me!! If i am, i completely blame u girls jinxing me and breaking my implanon!!!! :lol:

fedup and tezzy, im glad im not the only one xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->