when will this end

kikika

Reaction score
hi all as some of you will know from my previous threads i have had so many problems with this miscarriage it feels like its never going to end.
i started miscarrying in april 7 weeks later was still having positives tests so got rescanned to find i had rpocs 3 weeks later thet misdiagnosed me as all clear.
5 weeks later i was rushed in hospital twice second time with massive bleed and severe pains got scanned again to be told there was still rpocs left that was possibly infected on 24 hour intrevenous antibiotics fluids for the blood loss and d&c then sent home.
that was 3 weeks ago i have had to go back to th doctors 3 times since then twice given antibiotics for infection 3rd time was yesturday
doctor told me there is a possibility that there is still rpocs left even after a d&c was done and thats why im still feeling so ill. as i only stopped bleeding for a day he couldnt say for sure if its that or something else but if the bleeding starts again i have to ring monday and he will get me an emergancy scan.
sure enough this morn there has been some slight bleeding.
will this ever end all i want now is to recover and be able to take care of my other 3 children but cant at the moment as i feel so ill.
what shocked me more is the fact i went to theatre thinking i will have the d&c and it will all b over only to be told that may not be the case.
sorry for the rant this is just getting me down now after all this time. thanks for reading

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->