When Will This Exhaustion Stop!

DJMooMoo79

Reaction score
10 Weeks and I am just dead. Yeah morning sickness sucks but this exhaustion is seriously killing me! I am a stay at home momma of two other little ones, so taking a nap is just never going to happen.
But im not just "tired" by 7pm, it feels like my body is shutting down! I have a ten minute time frame when it hits to get to bed or else I will passout where I stand.

Any ladies have insight when this fun part of pregnancy eased up for them in current/past pregnancies?

I cant remember what it was like with the other two and its starting to hurt my relationship with hubby. He works all day so I see him maybe an hour a day before having to head to bed.

I think between 9-13 weeks was the height of my exhaustion. 14-15 weeks is when I started to feel a bit better.

I'm on week 9 with my first so I can't say from my experience. I am soo exhausted and feel like I can't do anything. But I hear it gets better after entering the second trimester.

I think mine got a bit better around 15 weeks.

Yup, I literally feel as if I’m going to collapse every minute 11 weeks today

I'm almost 9 weeks and honestly before the end of the work day I start to crash. I come home and need to lay down and asleep by 8. My house is so messy from me not keeping up with chores. It bothers me so much but don't even have it in me to organize right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->