when would implantation bleeding occur?

Leafy

Reaction score
I took a clearblue digital test yesterday as i was cramping on one side and it said positive 1-2 weeks.

Today i have felt that really 'wet'/heavy feeling i get when im going to get a period and when i wiped there was a pinkish tinge on the tissue. Im worried this is too late to be implantation bleeding, especially along with the period like cramps.

Would implantation bleeding have happened the 1-2 weeks ago when it said I conceived?

Thanks for any advice x

It might be a lil bit late for implantation, it depends on the woman, but if the bleeding gets heavier call your doc

I doubt it's implantation. From what I understand it implants then the HCG starts to increase. It's the increase in HCG that the PG test picks up. If you are 1-2 weeks implantation would have happened atleast a week ago.

thanks for your replies, that's what i was thinking :(

x

Hi Hun here is my story.

18/12/14 I got faint bfp on frer & pregnant 1-2 weeks on CBD then on 20/12/2014 I started pink/tan colour spotting when I wiped, so I went to ER and they did hcg beta and was 18miu they said its really low and they think due to cramps & spotting I more than likely heading for a miscarriage, the cramps were sort of like AF ones but different too, well I prepared myself for worse and the spotting didn't get heavier and stopped so went docs they did urine test came back negative thought the worse :-( then did a frer test super drug & adds hpt and all were BFP so Monday morning I made appt with my GP explained everything she also agreed more than likely MC but she agreed to do another set of beta hcg to confirm.... Well 24 hours later my hcg more than doubled it tripled from the 20/12/14 to 60miu so she agreed to do another one so we did and results came back 1434 miu so I have everything crossed for you Hun and there is still hope. My doctor reckons it was late implantation bleed as on the day I already 18miu hcg so possibly could of been 9 on the day of my bfp, I really hope it's the same case for you Hun just try take things easy and ask doctor to do beta hcg bloods and repeat them 48/72 hours, good luck Hun xxx

Please see my omg omg OMG thread in pregnancy test threads will explain everything in there, I could of swore the worse was guna happen the cramps were there the spotting was there, but my little baba proved me wrong and is a little fighter to become a sticky bean, hopefully my senerio will be same outcome for you xxx I'll pray and keep everything crossed for you xxx

hi, thanks for replying, its good to hear positive stories. It has stopped for now. It was there a tiny bit last night at about 9pm only when i wiped but nothing since. No cramps now either, going to just have to see how things go today! keeping my fingers crossed :) xx

Sounds like what happened to me Hun what I fid is waiting 48 hours and testes again and my line was daker so there was progress also I did a digi just after I got my 2nd beta and got 2-3 on it, wishing you the best of luck Hun xx

I do know the weeks estimator on CBD is weeks since ovulation I believe that's what the box says, not since conception or implantation... But I also have been spotting for 4-5 days took a test yesterday that was a BFP and still spotty today, only when I wipe, went in for emergency bloods in am, and go back for more on Monday... But I'm feeling like this is going to be okay, it happened in my last pregnancy!

Sometimes it happens in women after a bowel movement, or after DTD, or bc your uterus is stretching! It's all so confusing and so many possibilities!

Just to be safe call the doc for blood work!

I'm going through the same thing right now! A nurse told me that as long as my test lines continue to darken and there's no heavy bleeding or cramping, not to worry about it. I have an appointment in two weeks for an exam and bloodwork. I've read that some women will have some spotting when AF is due early in the pregnancy because hormones are all over the place. Fingers are crossed for you!

Well still nothing since and took another test today and the line is darker. Will book in with the doctor next week now x

I learned the hard way that even tho implantation happens early, your uterus can be shedding lining to accommodate the new occupant. This results in spotting, and even small clots and can last through week 6. Scared me to death, but the scan confirmed all was fine even with spotting of all colors- Brown, pink, red, and even clots. Your body is going through a ton of changes, it's all scary and hard not to worry, but I hope this helps a bit. Hugs! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->