When would you recommend I test again?

brunette&bubs

Mommy to James
Reaction score
2nd month off the pill...not really tracking cycles.

Dec 5 period
Jan 1 period (26 day cycle for my first cycle)

So if this month is the same I am two days late. Tested last night (couldn't help myself) BFN on FRER.

When should I test again? I'm not sure how this cycle is going to be so I could not even be late iykwim.

I'm off the pill 4 months and also had my period 5 dec & 1 jan. I had bfn this morning too. My previous 2 cycles were 31 days, so maybe this one is just going to be a bit longer

If AF doesn't show I'm going to test again on 1st feb - that will be day 32. But I'm cramping a lot today so think it's on it's way

I'm thinking that's a good time for me to wait as well.

I'm really not showing any pregnancy or AF symptoms. it is so bizarre I wish my body would do something.

Have you been pregnant before? If so what were your symptoms & when did you test?

I have... I was pregnant nearly 6 years ago. My son will be 5 in one week.

To be honest, I just barely remember. I tested at 9DPO and there was a faint line. I actually had no symptoms except tiredness until around 6 weeks when I developed morning sickness.

My little girl is 4, I had cramping 6 dpo, but the following day I ran 10k & was fine. A week later I went for a run & felt sick & then tested 17dpo and got a bfp. I had more cramping after I found out I was pregnant, cause I remember it always felt like my period was about to arrive. That's all I can really remember from those first few weeks. So yeah I do feel different this time...maybe it's just going to be an awful period 😖

Oh wow...yeah I don't remember a lot from the beginning of my last pregnancy. I just remember I didn't have tons of symptoms right off the bat.

Everytime I go to the bathroom and don't see blood I'm thinking it is a good sign lol... I have traditionally always had shorter cycles. When TTC with my son I did temping and charting etc... and always had between 26-27 day cycles. So this is out of the ordinary for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->