When WTT do you worry that...

I feel like this nearly every day. Especially every day that AF is late, or when it comes too early, or goes on too long.

Okay, basically every day.

we're not alone :hugs:

Thank you, I hope you dnt have to wait too long too x

Absolutely terrifies me, and now more so as I was diagnosed with PCOS last year. I read about how it's the leading cause of infertility in women and stuff :( So depressing. I hope hope hope OH doesn't have any problems in the fertility department, but I don't think he does. I'll probably have to go on Clomid, at the very least, to get pregnant. :cry: I'm way more afraid of trying so hard to get pregnant, and then miscarrying. Ugh.

Even though I'm not yet TTC I frequently browse the TTC section and I really find it encouraging to see the women who refuse to give up regardless of what fertility issues face them. I think it always helps when you see the success stories of others! And, Beffy... I've seen plenty of :bfp: of those with PCOS!!!

I know that I can conceive, as I have already. What I worry about is if I will be able to carry a healthy child to term. I recently had a miscarriage due to a partial molar pregnancy. I know there is only a 1 to 2 percent chance of it happening again, but this was my first pregnancy so I guess it feels like somehow I'm never going to be able to have a healthy baby. I think it's a mixture of the mourning I'm still experiencing as well as real fear that this could happen again. I'm probably being silly though.

im already a mommy to a 18 week old baby and WTT for next in december, but when i first started TTC for first time i always worried that me or OH would be infertile but im sure u will be just fine :hug:

Yes, when we were ttc dd, each month that passed with a negative DH and I both blamed ourselves and were convinced we'd never have a baby.

Now were wtt, I am already starting to worry I won't be able to get pregnant again

Omg this is definately one of my fears. The main reason being that DF and I don't use any sort of protection (no condoms, BC etc). We've said that if it happens then it happens, we're definately physically and emotionally equipped to have a baby (even though we are WTT).

Anywhooo...we don't use any protection and we haven't for about a year or so. We've had a couple of 'scares' where AF has been a day or so late but no 'accidents' which makes us worry about our fertility. We've had a few conversations now where we've discussed the possibility. I know its pretty irrational but it still scares us.

DF once said to me 'if it was me that was the problem and couldn't have kids, would you still stay with me?' I was so shocked I almost cried! Of course I let him know that I didn't just want a family with anyone I wanted a family with him!

Sorry about the essay :blush: xx

i worry too and the only thing that will put my fears at rest is conceiving!

This is currently my biggest fear! I would be absolutley devastated if I couldn't conceive. I just have hope in the fact that my Mum got pregnant first cycle with all 4 of us kids! I hope I'm as fertile as her :)
Also OH is a chef and I've heard that chefs have a higher chance of fertility problems due to being around hot stoves all day! I love him so much so obviously I wouldn't leave him if there were problems but I would be so upset!

I STILL worry about this and I've already been pregnant twice and managed to have one healthy baby. (the first pregnancy ended in MC) But I worry about what they call 'secondary infertility'. There is a section on here about it and I sometimes nosy in there and I regret looking because it just makes me worry that it could happen to me too. I had a c-section so who knows what the scarring could've done to my insides. AHH!

The good news is that its quite rare to have problems like that. I'm sure you'll be fine. :hugs:

I had this fear too but my beautiful girl took us only 6 weeks to conceive and is now 3 months old :cloud9:

That said I'm still worried that I won't be able to conceive again (and I would love Maia to have a brother or sister one day). It's not completely irrational in my case though as I am now 35 x

I started worrying about this when one of my friends (she is only 18) got told by her doctor that she will find it extremely difficult to conceive! :shrug: I know this shouldn't effect me but the fact it's so close to home freaked me out!
Then I got even more worried as my OH smokes and has done since he was early teens and he is finding it very hard to quit! And straight after hearing her news i got home and he pulled out his fags which had the picture of the sperm which says it can damage them! :nope:
So lets hope I'm like extremely fertile! :haha:

@ butterfly1988 woo not long till the big day, i see your going to be nurse what branch are you doing i qualfied last september :D if you need any help with coursework ect ill be glad to help :D

So glad to hear that others out there have the same fears! I am petrified that we wont be able to conceive. No reason as I haven't got any problems (that I know about). Although I had the mirena for about 8 years so no periods, am on the pill now for 6 months as my skin was breaking out big time, regular periods now, but know it's all hormones from the pill. Just not sure what my body will do naturally after all these years.
But when the hubby says lets just wait a bit longer until we have moved into our house, I have this feeling like what if it takes a long time...I'd much rather start trying earlier.
Hubby says that's cool, but if it happens quickly, then it might be a bit soon.
Wish I could see the future to stop stressing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->