when?

icculcaz

mum of 3 monsters
Reaction score
when is it that you can swap formula milk (as in feeds) for regular full fat moo juice ??? is it 1 year old??? pinky only has 14 oz of cow n gate stage 3 a day (rest of time its moo juice when in food/ on cereal), and now im pondering do i just substitute the Formula for moo juice?

fankoo :) thought it was around then.... pinkys nearly there... just going to buy the 1yr + milk for pinky to have on a morning when the stage 3 stuff runs out next weekend (slightly premature by 2 weeks but for all shes having its no real biggy surely?) just so shes getting her vits etc... then moo juice throughout the day. hopefully get her onto proper food soon as shes just cut her 1st tooth today :) she struggles on stage 3 food with being gummy.. hoping to change that soon as its costing me a fortune in jars and as i work 11 shifts with my job and prefer to cook fresh 4 her ( dh does not cook from scratch unless its chips..... :roll: ) ..... my other 2 had teeth by 7 months and didnt have this issue...... plus i was a sahm with other 2.. cant remember what the finer details are as eldest it almost 12 and ds is 6... *shame on me*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->