Where are the other Flip colours?

emdeb

Mummy to Aiden
Reaction score
Hi Ladies. I know it is very early days for me but I have started looking at all the nappy options available to me as I am definately going for reuseable and have more or less decided to go with the Flip nappy. On all the UK websites there only seems to be the 3 colours available but I stumbled across a US site with had about 5 colours on it. Does anyone know when these colours will be available in the UK?:winkwink:

oo i duno, but i think the new colours have only just been released so it shouldnt be too long before the uk gets them x

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Flip-Diapers/150532589984

says they came out on the second xxx

i ordered ribbit colour yesterday buy one get one free x

Great, that will be on the top of my list to give to my mum and dad as they have said they will buy the nappies. I hope there is another BOGOF soon on Flip :)

I thought i read somewhere that the 5 additiona; colours are available in the US but they won't be here fore a good few months yet :)

yea they only just released the other colours in the US, no idea when they're over here but it usually takes a while.

FYP say it'll be 5-6 months before the other colours are here :)

Hmm, my dad is coming over from the US in April, maybe I can get him to bring over a suitcase full and I'll sell them on the black market! :lol:

Hmm, my dad is coming over from the US in April, maybe I can get him to bring over a suitcase full and I'll sell them on the black market! :lol:

:haha: Can I bagsie one then??

Im actually holding off buying more til the other colours come over else Im going to just end up with loads of green and blue ones and then wont get away with being able to have different colours when they come out over here!

lol you'l get mugged for them by all these fluff junkies over here...:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->