Where are you baby...?

sue_88

Reaction score
0 - 28+1 weeks - head down

30 weeks - MAJOR fidget session

31 weeks - BREECH!! :dohh:

32 weeks - still breech.

33 weeks - NO IDEA!!

Baby has moved around and now my bump is completely solid above my belly button...all the way along. And I feel tiny little movements down by my hips, and the occassional kick/push on the left side. I get a major buldge that pushes out just under my right boob.

The movements by my hips feel like they did when she was head down.

Any idea where my baby has moved too?? Am I clutching at straws hoping she's moved head down. I can't give up my homebirth :cry: I just can't.

I've never been able to work out position.

My boy is definitely head down according to MW and 3/5 engagedso shouldn't have moved.

His back is on my left side with legs curling round the top going to the right side, I only feel kicks or pushing out pn the right side. No big lumps at the top and very solid at the.bottom.

I've known babies to switch from breech to head down at 36 weeks so your little miss still has time.

Ha! I have just done an almost identical post about 10 mins ago - will be watching this to see what answers you get! xx

I've never been able to work out position.

My boy is definitely head down according to MW and 3/5 engagedso shouldn't have moved.

His back is on my left side with legs curling round the top going to the right side, I only feel kicks or pushing out pn the right side. No big lumps at the top and very solid at the.bottom.

I've known babies to switch from breech to head down at 36 weeks so your little miss still has time.

Thanks Kala! Sounds like the opposite of my bump. Keeping my fingers crossed she'll wriggle her butt into the right place! :dohh:

Appointment week on Tues, I'm just being impatient!

i asked the midwife today to check where my LO is lying after antenatal class as I was worried she was transverse

I have a large round lump at my belly button which the MW thinks is baby's bottom and I get kicks on my right and some jabs further down towards my right hip

the MW couldn't actually find the head so she got someone for a second opinion and they both decided she must have her head right down...

I see my normal MW on Friday so I guess if she can't find her I will be sent for a scan :shrug:

Ooo I've got antenatal class on Thursday, I might ask them if they'll give bump a prod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->