Where are your LOs?

Char.due.jan

Mummy to Luke
Reaction score
Luke is finally in his cot after waking at 11:30! It's so hot in my room tonight!!

Lucky! Luke was sleeping through since recently, thinknit might be the heat or he could be hitting the 4 month regression.

In bed since 8:30pm, she was really grumpy all day so it was a relief for her to fall asleep :flower:
I'm watching Harry Potter while on this, heading to bed soon.
My life sounds so boring :haha:

Still in the 4 month regression :rofl:
Jayden is in his cot in his room, his pyjamas really don't match tonight! He has a long sleeved robot top on and some red polka dot shorts! He has had a feed so far and also his dummy and will probs be up at 3am, but i'm high from caffeine so no sleep for me yet! haha xx

Kacie is fast asleep on the sofa next to me and has been since 10:30pm. I should really take her up to bed but having problems with the OH/not so OH at the moment and cant sleep, feeling angry and hurt.. just want my little princess by my side to keep my chin up x

Aww Gemma :hugs: that's why I'm upstairs in my room.. I've got my hand through the bars of his cot holding his hand... I feel so shitty atm!

Jayden is lying beside me sound asleep, fell asleep at 6ish in his cot, woke up about 1ish fell back asleep on my bed :) xx

In her crib in her room. Has been since like 9:30..maybe 10. Ha I don't remember.

Jaymee's been in bed scince 9 and Katherine is in her swing sleeping as Im waiting for OH to get home from work so there isnt any point in putting Kat down as she will just get up as soon as hes home. She has like dadar lol.

She's sitting beside me eating puffs. It's 11:47pm here. -sigh-

Sleeping in her crib. :)
Usually goes down at 10pm but we were over at my best friend's house hot tubbing while her mom watched Tori for a little and we just got home not too long ago. She'll sleep great tonight! :D

Taking a nap,after going down at 10 last night:dohh:

Sat in a box, watching Beauty and the beast, She wont get out either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->