Where are your LOs?

Sitting on the floor eating a ham roll.

Bedtimes in one minute but we went for a half hour nap at half three and didn't wake till half six..woops

Watching Micky Mouse Clubhouse were going to see it live on the 11th :D

Just went up to his bedroom to get his empty bottle to bring down and he was sat bolt upright just staring :shock: I put him down at 6 and he hasnt made a peep so I assumed he was asleep, wonder what on earth he's been doing all this time!

On the floor, pulling clothes off the radiator (it's off don't worry!) and then putting them on her head...

Anna I love your sig!

Loving Anna's sig aswell!
Aliyah is in the bath with daddy while im 'tidying'

Lily's in bed. Maddison is in her baby swing wide awake :)

Aliyah is in bed now:D don't mean to be happy but shes been so tired today and whingy from fighting sleep so hopefully she will catch up tonight!

Ava's in bed too, and I've just eaten my first thing all day!

omg i wish i could go that long without eating (even though you shouldn't be!lol) i scoff my face all day :/

Lol I have no apetite what so ever! Dunno where it's gone!

We haven't got much food in either, settled for waffles though.

Im just sitting here thinking my belly looks so big :(
I can't help myself though,im always raiding the cupboards lol
I feel so weak without eating

Oh shh you're tiny!
Yeah that's why I ate, had a headache and started feeling dizzy. Now I wan't something sweet lol, only thing I have is chocolate spread, would it be bad if I ate it out of the jar? Lol.

If you are going by my picture..well that was pre preg:haha:
Might take some tomorrow actually just so i can look at them daily and that might encourage me to loose some of this weight!

Lool go for it! Tuck right in lol. If you got rice cakes dip some in!

I have Ava's apple rice cakes?
Going by the one you posted in the see the mummys thread, even if that's pre-preg I'm sure your the same now!

Noo your wrong lol you can actually grab this fat i have now and have a complete hand full :/
Yehh apple rice cakes,they are yummy! I eat Aliyah's. Even more yummy with choc spread:D

Nooooo, that's just the extra skin, I have that too, it's noticable until you pull it, then I feel like stretch armstrong lol. It will go back though :)

Ooh really? I might have to nick some then, I prefer the purple ones though, blackcurrant I think?

Lool init! I scrunch all mine together and it makes like 10000 wrinkles lol (belly that is)
I prefer them blackcurrent ones too! Just brought the apple ones this week for the 1st time. Tell you what else is yummyy..chocolate riscotti?(sp?) biscuites and Annabell Karmel biscuites strawberry flavour.

Same! I feel like I have a old lady belly lol.
The blackcurrant ones are lush, but I can't find them anywhere atm :(
We've got the plain bicotti things, haven't given Ava anything chocolatey, I'm worried she will turn chocolate mad like me lol, she did find a hobnob a few weeks ago though, I snatched it so quick lol. Where did you get the Annabell Karmel biscuits from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->