where can i find these LH test strips online? pic included

sprite30

Reaction score
I bought these from ebay and the seller no longer has them the only other seller on ebay is from china and i would prefer not to get them there. Where else has anyone seen them. i like these the best. dang it.

they are dark blue handle with LH printed and pretty small

Attachments

• 2013-01-25 12.57.54.jpg
    2013-01-25 12.57.54.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 6
On amazon called wondfo. its a blue package for $14 bucks and a pack of 50 strips. I use their pink packaging for HPT

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/30-OVULA...t=UK_Health_HealthCare_RL&hash=item3f1657af00

I dunno where you are in the world but these are the ones I ordered and they are the same as the ones in your picture. Dark blue handle with lh on
X

oh sorry about that..i am in US. where the heck did this seller go...opps688?? i asked them a question but no response yet.

i have 16.66 of ebay bucks that expire at midnight. geez

autumn...these arent the wondfo ones. i used those before this packaging is mostlywhile with pink design on it.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/30-OVULA...t=UK_Health_HealthCare_RL&hash=item3f1657af00

I dunno where you are in the world but these are the ones I ordered and they are the same as the ones in your picture. Dark blue handle with lh on
X

Thank you so much i just got some of there :happydance::happydance:

well the ebay seller never put any listing back on today and i had to use those ebay bucks so i ended up buying the babi brand ovulation test pictured. has anyone used these? they are the light green ones with the LH printed

i cant stand the wondfo ones they are too dang sensitive they drove me crazy so hopeful these arent as sensitive and will work just as good as the ones from opps688 on ebay (no brand mentioned)

Attachments

• 31RzvA15OFL.jpg
    31RzvA15OFL.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 5
I got mine from Formosa Medical on Amazon, they sell them in pregnancy/OPK test combo packs too for only like $13 or so, but I think you can get just the OPK pack from them for around $10 I think...
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"