Where did all the cusion go?!

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
Anyone else feel like there's absolutely no water or cusion between baby and your body? He is literally pushing out of my skin so hard I can feel everything , I can feel the outline of his leg and knee, his butt, I think an arm.... and my skin feels like it's going to burst! This is just nuts.... I don't remember this ever before!

Yep me! It's so strange to see the outline of his body when he lies in certain positions. If I lie back I can see his head. Very weird. I just keep being told I have a very "neat bump"

I mean seriously look how strange!

Attachments

• IMG_20150113_120813.jpg
    IMG_20150113_120813.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 16
Haha that's exactly how mine looks , then u can see random little mountins around it I'm assuming are his knees or elbows ? Does it hurt ? It hurts baddddd when he's poking out like that!

Yeah! It's so funny. It doesn't hurt when it's just his hands/elbows/knees but it does when it's his whole bum or head poking out. If he catches a rib it's awful!

Yeppers! Cushion is gone, apparently. I feel every thing now. Have you ever seen laffy taffy being twisted and stretched? She feels like that inside my stomach, like, I feel twisting and stretching and it's super uncomfortable. Watching half my stomach go up and the other half flattening is soooo bizarre, but I experienced it with my other two, that it was expected.

It certainly feels like there's no divider blocking us from our baby and our skin, but there is a very strong wall sheltering them it just FEELS like there's no barrier because they are pretty big at this stage in our pregnancy.

Yes! I was feeling this last night AND I have an anterior placenta! So, I know for a fact there is cushion, but all I feel is a baby about to burst through my skin.

Maybe that's why so painful, I have anterior placenta too! It be really nice if this means baby is running out of room quicker than usual and decides to come a couple wks early lol. Soooooo miserable!!

Maybe that's why so painful, I have anterior placenta too! It be really nice if this means baby is running out of room quicker than usual and decides to come a couple wks early lol. Soooooo miserable!!

Haha! I have thought the same thing! I never felt my son this much...not even at the end of my pregnancy with him.

I keep thinking if I can already feel this baby so much and I'm only 28 weeks, how much worse is it going to get as each week progresses? I tried to take a video tonight, but she stopped when I started recording. But when she is very active, it looks like there is an alien life form crawling around right under my skin. I can't even imagine what a full-sized baby would feel like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->