where did the desert go?

amariee

Proud Mom of 3
Reaction score
So normally I'm drier than a sahara desert down there after ovulation. I'm 4dpo and I'm wet feeling since ovulation. I checked the actual cm and it's like a wet lotion and white in color. I've been having dull cramping today as well. Who else is in the same boat?

I was like that at about 5dpo but now I just have watery. I'm usually pretty dry & had enough going on down there I mentioned it to my dh. Af due on the 8th.

Good luck! AF isn't due until the 15th for me.

Thanks hope af stays away for Both of us

I would normally dry up until 2 days before af is due and cm will turn creamy. Last cycle, it dried up for 2 days, that's how i know i ovulated. Then on 3dpo i started getting creamy cm. There were so much of it i thought smth must be up. It got heavier and heavier by the day. By 6dpo i have to put on pantyliner because the cm is totally soaking thru my panty (gross, i know, sorry tmi) This wetness continued until the day of af. And af arrived. i was v convinced that its a sign of pregnancy, since it was so different from what i've had before. Turns out it's just another random symptoms during the tww. At least tts for me. But i know for some, this is a sign of pregnancy. I hope it is for u. Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->