Where did you buy your babyhawk mei tai from?

dom

Mum, Dad, Kenzie & Ella x
Reaction score
Hi all

Im wanting to buy a babyhawk mei tai for a xmas pressy for me and Gabriella, and I was just wondering whether anyone knows where I can get one from (online) ?

Theres quite a few websites that Ive come across, but just wanted someone to recommend a genuine one to me, so that I dont get "done" with a fake one :flower:

Thanks xxxx

Can't you just get it from the source??
https://www.babyhawk.com/

I just got mine at a baby store - they are sold at most here, or if not they can order them in...
xx

I can personally recommend either bigmamaslings.co.uk, slingjax.com or snuggleNsnooze.co.uk. They are all great and quick delivery. If you were to order from babyhawk.com then not only will it take several weeks to arrive but you could be hit with a big duty bill if it gets picked up by customs.

I can personally recommend either bigmamaslings.co.uk, slingjax.com or snuggleNsnooze.co.uk. They are all great and quick delivery. If you were to order from babyhawk.com then not only will it take several weeks to arrive but you could be hit with a big duty bill if it gets picked up by customs.

oh - oops! :dohh:
Ordering from the UK - yes you might want to disregard my post !
xx

Thankyou :hugs: have you used these sites yourself? xxxx

Yeah I used their main site because you can have it made how you want...but it wouldn't make it in time for Christmas from there

yeah i have used all of the above and received the next day. Bigmamaslings are especially good and tend to have a lot of choice for patterns

yeah i have used all of the above and received the next day. Bigmamaslings are especially good and tend to have a lot of choice for patterns

Thanks :hugs: but they're sold out at the mo...... looks like im not going to be getting a babyhawk after all :nope: boo hoo, Id just talked myself into it aswell, my current carrier is killing me! :(

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->