Where did you get your bed?

ocean_pearl

Reaction score
Im moving house and looking for a nice solid wooden bed, any ideas? Looked in ikea and saw one I liked but want to look at others x

I got it at a ..... bed shop :haha:. (daenisches bettenlager)

Bought all our cupboards and so on from Ikea but our actual bed came from a local bedshop. The Ikea stuff is good though, very pleased with it.

This is ours:

https://www.bensonsforbeds.co.uk/Be...ure/Toulouse-Double-Size-Bed-frame;51357.aspx

I LOVE it! It's so sturdy and will last forever, we just need to change the mattress every so often.

It actually surprised me by how good quality it was i.e the slates each have nails so they don't move, little things like that.
Also the frame alone is really heavy, 15st that surprised me too. Very pleased with this purchase :thumbup:

I got mine from Bensons for beds as well, it's a leather one but they had some gorgeous wooden ones too.

To be honest, I got mine from a Charity shop and then just bought a new matress for it. It's solid oak wood and cost me £50 (inc delivery).

Have you looked in shops like Dream? Maybe even places like Argos, etc.
If your not that fussed as to where you get it from then why not try a charity shop as they sometimes have some really good furniture in but each to their own really :)

I got it at a ..... bed shop :haha:. (daenisches bettenlager)

I love danische! One of the few german shops I'm going to miss! lol...

Ours in an ikea bed, when we move I want a new move..also from Ikea lol
x

They have actually branches all over Europe... under the name of 'jysk nordic'(for jylland the danish peninsular)
there are 5 of them in the UK too but don't ask me where :haha:

I think ours was bensons, I love our bed so much definitely recommend a foam mattress ours is about 15 inches thick too...its heaven.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->