Where did you give birth? HB

I had DD2 on the living room floor. Used poundland shower curtians and a duvet ;)

Wow nearly everyone says living room! I was planning on my bedroom, with a pool in there too.

i had 2 homebirths and one laying on sofa and one on all fours leaning on sofa just as it was fasst lol

on the bathroom floor! there was no time to go anywhere else (my homebirth stuff was all set up in the living room but didn't make it there in time :thumbup:

on the upstairs hall,he came so fast no one caught hoim,thankfully we had a large cushion under me :)

I had mine in the bedroom. I was flipping between the bath and our bedroom, couldn't get comfy anywhere. On one of my moves between the 2 rooms, I was stood next to our bed and let everyone know I was about to push. Thankfully my midwife was straight on the floor to guide little one out. My hubby was mad, because I chose the one piece of floor that wasn't covered by old sheets!.
It was lovely though, because we could all lie down in the bed straight away, where I delivered placenta and checked over. The midwives then just left us alone and made a cup of tea for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->