Where did you meet your other half?

B

becks

People keep on telling me that I need to get out more to meet someone ( im in no rush though... im happy as a single mummy at the minute ) So it got me thinking..... Where did you meet your OH? Was it love at first sight or were you friends first? :flower:

I met FOB through friends. We were friends for a while (I knew he liked me but wasn't mutual to start) then I got verrrrry drunk on my 21st and we were together 4 years.

My current OH I met on plenty of fish lol

Probably not much use for you lol, but we met in school although we only started talking through our part time job in a local supermarket during our A levels, even though it was a small school and we had mutual friends we weren't friends first we had never spoken, we went from never speaking, to texting for a week, to making out on a Saturday out and becoming girlfriend and boyfriend. That was 8.5 years ago, now married with our second on the way :)

I met my oh at work 3 years ago and I hated him at first haha they kept putting us on shifts together though and one day he went out and got his hair cut before work and when he came in I was instantly attracted to him, then weird things happened like we fought over the same number on the bonus ball at work number '17' as it was both our lucky number (note that our daughter just happened to be born on the 17th;)) and went on to find out we shared a favourite food being cheesy pasta haha, staff night out we hung out all night and at the end of the night he shyly gave me a kiss :cloud9:

I met my other half at college :) we were acquaintances more than friends... Then one day we got texting as we were grouped together for a sex education thing at college. (Awkward)!! And I ended up driving to his for a 'movie' the next day x

I met my OH at uni. It was a party at my house and I was dressed as a leopard (you know, lingerie, ears... standard tack) and I told him I wanted to hit him cos he looked like someone I hated. He on the other hand had a bet with two other guys in our halls on who could pull me first :dohh: Romance eh?

We met in a pub were he worked part time after his other.

I'd got drinks and sat at the table with friends and commented to one that I thought he was cute and she basically told me I was too afraid to ask him for his phone number. I went back to the bar and asked him for two pink straws and his number which he happily gave to me (even though he thought I was with someone else). We both weren't looking for anything serious and agreed we would be f*ck buddies.

We met April 27th 2005, first slept together May 1st, became an item May 5th and August 10th 2006 he proposed, we moved in together five days later and married November 8th 2008. It has been over eight years but I still remember everything from that first week, from where we were right down to what he smelled like. I remember hating is hair style but figure his ass was good enough to compensate it. :haha:

Well, I started working at Morrisons the day he left. So we had a passing hello/goodbye. I was 16 at the time!

Then his friend who i also worked with (jonnie) asked If I was going out that night (student night) and he so happened to bring Gav with him. My best friend was with jonnie at the time. Me and Gav exchanged numbers at the end of the night. And here we are nearly 6 years later!

I met my OH through my ex........he was his best mate. haha. Its ok, ex finished with me and then OH fixed my mountain bike and kept me coming round by saying it needed x y z done to it. lol.

I met that ex through friends, and the one before that online.

I never went out on the 'pull' as I never wanted to meet a man when drunk, as well............they are only after one thing

my fiancee and i met online on a website for sharing secrets! I commented on a poem he wrote and we became friends. After realising the guy i had just started going out with was a drunk plonker i realised how much i fancied my fiancee and he came down on the coach to see me (we lived opposite ends of the country) and our love story began :cloud9:

I met DH at work in 2002. We both worked for a psychiatric hospital. We still worked together at the same place until I had P.J. last year.

We were best friends at school. he left at 16 to go into full time employment. We met up a few times after he left school but didnt realise how much we meant to each other until his great gran died (more like his mum). I gave him a phone and 10 years later we are still togethere.

we met on bebo a social network site lmaoo! and here were are 5yrs lata!:D hes my rock<3

I met OH through a friend on a night out. We went home together and when I left in the mornibg he said "see you around" I was very disappointed because I really liked him. But he got my number off our mutual friend and we met up again and here we are less than a year from our wedding XD

Properly, in a pub but I had delivered a pizza to him a few years before that :haha:

I met my oh at school, we had a few lessons together, i used to copy off his work as he is a brain box ( he since told me he let me as he just stared at my boobs cheeky sod) anyway left school didnt see each other for a long time then he became friends with my cousin and i used to see them out on nights out all the time then i was at the cinema with my best friend who's male and i seen him in the pop corn cue for all he new i coulda been on a date, anyway sent me a message on facebook to see if id enjoyed the film ( was twilight ) and asked for my number, that was 4 years ago onto our second baby and been married 2 years x

We met on world of warcraft. romantic huh?

Haha bless you! I used to play this. My ex when I was 15 made me and I ended up getting more hooked than him! I did have a guy beg me to meet I'm / run off with him off of world of Warcraft haha. He's a nice guy but I told him no :) we're good friends now,

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->