Where did you meet your other half?

We met at work. I mistook him for a guy I went to college with and started smiling and saying hi whenever I passed him in the corridor (he was saying hi back so I carried on assuming he was the guy I went to college with! ) then he started asking around who I was and if I was single and one of his friends just forwarded his email to me saying "why don't you answer the boy's question!"

I've seen the actual guy I went to college with since and thanked him for helping me meet my hubby :)

We met at school. We were friends first. But we've now been together 10 years.

In school. I used to stalk him and thought he was totally fit. Still is fit. He used to come up to me and ask me for smokes in the smoking corner and I used to buy menthol so no one would ask me for one and he would still ask. Then started to eat lunch with me. I sat alone a lot as I was the plump shy girl who was bullied yet he was the popular fit looking lad who always was up to some sort of menace. But we didnt date in school we didnt date till we where in our 20s. I did take him to my high school dance , I had to change schools because of the bullying and we stayed in contact but lost contact after that. We had a bit of a kiss then but we where scared teens. He went through bad stuff after that and so did I. Was like we had to go and learn something before meeting again a few years later.

we met at the dump haha he used to work there and I'd been sorting my garden out me and mom went once and he helped us second time took some bags of garden rubbish was taking them up stairs he was helping take bags up steps asked if i knew someone as he saw me round someone's house once, he emptied bags me and mom took rest up then mom got in car called me and we left him too it haha this is after she nearly reserved into him earlier when he came over to help, I asked friend who he was added on fb got chatting went out for drinks and went from there x

School (but we didn't talk/weren't friends we just knew of each other)

a year after school ended he commented on a joke picture I put up on facebook and we got talking

I've grown up with his cousin, he randomly asked her if she wanted to go for a drive in his new car & I was invited..

Inseparable ever since! :hugs:

I worked as a nightclub bouncer for my now hubbys mate,His mate told my hubby that he had a girl working for him who would be right up his street,He gave his number to his mate who gave it to me,I half heartedly put it in my phone and drunk text him and half a dozen other people,He was the first to text back..

we celebrate 4 years of marriage next week.

Through playing fifa online on ps2 lol. We talked for like a year or so then we met up he lived 150 miles away. We ended up getting together andi moved up to be with him and we have been together nearly 5 years and have 2 beautiful kids together

We met on the dance floor...we were both on massive rebounds from other relationships and ended up in the same club all the time we were just having fun...but when i realised i had been at his for 10nights in row we realised maybe things were more serious. That was 6yrs ago.

At a friends birthday party. He was the bass player in the band playing.

We were 16 so was in a community centre hall. I fancied his mate who I went to school was and was making him jealous by dancing infront of my now husband. He asked me out over msm

We met when I was 17 and working in my first job in a sports shop. We worked together for a few years but in different departments so we didn't really chat much. Then a new store was opened and we were both sent to start it up and got to know each other. He eventually asked me out and 6 years later we are happily married with our second baby on the way.

Silverstone, I was still with my ex at the time. Me and OH became like best friends and then ex was treating me like shit and OH was a shoulder to cry on when I broke up with him. we have been together nearly 6 years :)

I was 17 and he was 19. His best mate had been pulling my best friend for about a year but I cant ever remember seeing him (although that is probably cos I was always drunk when I would of seen him :haha:) and then we spent much of one night eyeing each other up but I had to leave earlier than expected cos a friend got in an argument, so I gave him my number. With six weeks we were engaged. And we celebrated our ninth wedding anniversary on Friday.

I met OH through my best friend about 9 years ago. I went to the pub with my friend and his colleagues and OH was there. He told my friend he liked me but I wasn't that interested. We all went drinking one night and we ended up having a kiss. I agreed to go on a date with him and we've been together 8.5 years

We met in Ibiza in 2007 as he was on holiday with my step bro and our holiday dates crossed over by a night. We spent most the night chatting until we were kicked out the club at 7am by the cleaners. My coach was coming at 8.30am to collect me for my flight home. As I said bye to him, my best mate said, "I've got a feeling you'll be with him forever". We then stayed in touch on facebook for the next year, then got together properly the next year :) xxx

We met through mutual friends.. not much of a story to it really!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->