Where did you meet your other half?

My OH and I have known each other for years as his dad and my mum went to school together. His dad was forever trying to pair us up but when I was single he was happy with the now ex wife. We met again after my workmate told me that her hubby was his workmate and that he was now single. I Facebooked him and we've been together every since (4yrs). I always say his dad was looking down on us that day with a huge smirk on his face saying "I told you so" :D. He's my best mate and the best daddy to our 2 kids :D.

His cousin/friend slept with my friend and the weekend after we were wing people for them to to meet up again. They didn't get on but we did. X

Awh I don't have an OH, but some of these stories of how you all met yours are lovely (and gives me hope that I will meet someone :lol:)

He added me on Facebook. We had 1 friend in common and I always wind him up saying he was just being pervy adding me because he fancied me haha. On the first night we talked for 5 hours. Here we are 2 years later with a 5 month old son (my 3 year old daughter) and an upcoming wedding in Feb xx

I met mine on yahoo 7/8 yrs ago we were friends for years we have been together a year and he cruelly is my he's friend and soul mate x

I met mine on yahoo 7/8 yrs ago we were friends for years we have been together a year and he cruelly is my he's friend and soul mate x

yeah mine was on yahoo too (except 12 years ago)

Through a friend really, he was in my friend's band. We met for the first time helping someone move house, then back to our mutual friend's place to play poker and then a night out and drunken sex led to a great relationship :haha:

The internet! We talked online for 6 years before meeting in person. I was married for some of those years! We were just online friends though and never got intimate or anything, but when I divorced he messaged to ask why I hadn't been online in weeks and I told him. We both slowly began to realise then that we'd really liked eachother all along, so weeks after that we met for the first time and that was it :happydance:

On an online dating site. I was living in London at the time, so he took me out to a wine bar in the Covent Garden piazza for our first date. Whenever we have an anniversary or dinner out in London, we go back to the wine bar, which has the lovely name The Crusting Pipe!

I knew of him through an ex, and had him as a contact on msn (lol!) we got chatting alot and took it from there. me had met before we started talking on msn though

We met through friends and for me, it was love at first sight.

I walked up to him, said, "You're cute" and now we're expecting our 2nd.

We met through friends and for me, it was love at first sight.

I walked up to him, said, "You're cute" and now we're expecting our 2nd.

Ahhh first words, my OH's first words to me were, "Some ratty girls trying to chat me up so I thought I'd come sit out here with you" (you meaning me and our mutual friend). Who was I not to save him? Haha

I wouldn't say it was love at first sight with us but it was definitely something. My friend went over to speak to him (that's how I first noticed him) and when he came back I said to my friend "Who's he, and where can I get one?" My friend then proceeded to act like we were 12 years old and kept saying things like, should I get him to come over and talk to us?Should I tell him you like him? OH later informed me he did the same to him when he realised the feeling was mutual x

my friend got the car stuck in the mud in the field.The farm boy (my now DH and father of 2 ) helped me get the car out :) 6 yrs ago!

He thought i was an idiot.

next day i saw him in the pub he pinched my ass and i slapped his mate :rofl:

then he came over and said oh u scrub up well when your not covered in shite!(mud from the field)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->