Where do I fit in :)

Glitter_berry

Mum of 2, 1 Pink, 1 Blue
Reaction score
Hiya Ladies.

I'm just a little bit confused, about a week ago I joined up, and jumped into ttc, as I'm not telling many friends or family about our decision and would still LOVE some lovely people to share this exciting experience with.

Anyhow, I noticed I don't really fit into ttc, as I don't buy OPK's, I don't chart my temp and I don't take pg tests every month.

However I do assume my ov times by charting cm, ov pain and other symptoms.

But I feel like maybe I don't fit in here either? Because I'm not, not trying. but I am certainly not preventing.. I always assumed as soon as you started having unprotected sex that classed as ttc?

So as you can tell I am new and completely confused.. lol

Where should I post? :dohh:

Hey! just post wherever you feel "at home" - me, for example, I'm in pretty much the same situation as you and I mainly post in NTNP because all the science in TTC is too complicated for me. I see myself as TTC the natural way - we do try and get the timing right for intercourse but I'm not on any meds etc. I will start charting temps soon but that's mainly to get to know my body a bit better as I've been on BCP for the past 12 years... So, the bottom line is, post where you're comfortable, no-one is gonna kick you out! ;) x

I'm not TTC But I'm NTNP. Just post where you feel like your gonna get the most answers. A lot of people are in the same boat as you and have no idea where to post. I find that most of my answers lie in the NTNP section yet you might find your answers are in the TTC section. :shrug: Just post where you feel like you will get the right answers. :flower:

Hiya Ladies.

I'm just a little bit confused, about a week ago I joined up, and jumped into ttc, as I'm not telling many friends or family about our decision and would still LOVE some lovely people to share this exciting experience with.

Anyhow, I noticed I don't really fit into ttc, as I don't buy OPK's, I don't chart my temp and I don't take pg tests every month.

However I do assume my ov times by charting cm, ov pain and other symptoms.

But I feel like maybe I don't fit in here either? Because I'm not, not trying. but I am certainly not preventing.. I always assumed as soon as you started having unprotected sex that classed as ttc?

So as you can tell I am new and completely confused.. lol

Where should I post? :dohh:

I feel the same way the.ms for asking this question ! I bounce between the two as well

Thanks ladies. Everybody has been super nice. Just didnt want to tread on anybodys toes if I was posting in the wrong section.
I think I might be ntnp, but if I jump between the 2 some of the ttc ladies might be able to teach me a thing or two. :D

Happy baby making to everybody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->