where do i put him

I have a playpen for max but he dosent like it much , most babies dont as they feel confined lol but as long as they have toys they should be fine

I lug the pram in and put her in it :lol: Or just shower when she has her morning nap :)

well he feel off the bed last night i turnt my back for a second to put my pjs on and he rolled and jumped at the same time and i couldnt get there fast enough to catch him. i never even left the room. im a bad mummy :cry:

I'm showering/bathing in the evenings when Daddy is home from work :)

Ryan's too old to put in anything, so I either wait for him to have a nap, wait for someone else to get in and look after him, or (if he's in a good mood), let him have a crawl around ('dangerous' rooms I close the doors, and there's a stairgate at the top of the stairs, so I know what he's up to!). x

for those of you using the bumbos, how old are you LO's? My boy is quite happy being in his bumbo and doesn't try to escape, the problem now is that his thights are too chubby and I can't get him out!!!!! He only turned 6 months yesterday :-(

I have no idea what I'm going to do once he can crawl. Might just have to block off the section in the bedroom I can see and let him crawl around there. I want to try and find him a play pen though. When we get back from a cycle we have to drag the bicycles through the house into the garage and if he is crawling around he could very easily get in without us seeing and there is loads of dangerous things in the garage.

Erica started escaping from her bumbo probably 1 1/2 or 2 months ago.. I was cooking so put her bumbo on the carpeted floor right next to our kitchen. (Thank goodness didnt have her on the counter!!) And she like rolled herself out of it!

well he feel off the bed last night i turnt my back for a second to put my pjs on and he rolled and jumped at the same time and i couldnt get there fast enough to catch him. i never even left the room. im a bad mummy :cry:

No, ur not hun accidents will happen
:hugs:

I wait till hes asleep or put him in his jumperoo xx

I just bring (and always have) them into the bathroom with me. I move things out of the way like the loo brush and the bin that I don't want them rooting through. I stick a few toys down which they usually ignore and let them roam about while I have my shower.

Sometimes it gets a bit out of hand as they shred loo rolls like the Andrex puppy, drink out of the toilet bowl (that only happened once I hasten to add LOL!) or go behind the bath but mostly its absolutely fine. A lot of the time they just press up against the shower cubicle and pull faces.

Have a bath and take him in with you or close the doors of the dangerous rooms and let him wander

yeah if im really in a rush going out and need a shower i just jump into the bath with leeon lol hes at the age where he wont stay in one place and now he can climb onto chairs etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->