Where do I start? Due date today (27/09/08)

NickyT75

RIP Sophie my angel
Reaction score
Hi everyone, My name is Nicky & I've been wanting to post on here for a week but haven't known where to begin.

Some of you may already know I had quite a few problems with early bleeding & was eventually diagnosed with low amniotic fluid at 16 wks.

My membranes had ruptured due to being weakened by the early bleeding
I was told the outlook was very poor & advised to terminate but wanted to be the one who proved the statistics wrong I guess.

My little angel was a fighter & she managed to hold on till almost 19wks when (despite being in hospital on IV anti-biotics) i caught an infection & went into preterm labour.
Amazingly she was born alive :cry: but died from severe prematurity shortly afterwards as there was nothing anyone could do to save her.

I named her Sophie & couldn't believe how perfect she was. I miss her so much :cry::cry::cry:

Sorry... ths is upsetting me too much :cry: xx

So so sorry for your loss.
Personally I have this forum a great comfort to me, as I hope it will be to you too. Talking is good, get it all off your chest.

Thinking of you

Kerry

:hug:

Aww chick :hug: I don't know what to say, you have been through a terrible ordeal, just wanted to send you :hug:

This is awful and will have a huge effect on your life!

I am thinking of you and hope that you feel better soon!

xxx

am so sorry for you loss....big hugs for you....

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am so truly sorry for your loss and my thoughs are with you at this very sad time. :hugs:

I am so sorry for your loss.

May the lord bless you and keep you may his grace always shine upon you and give you PEACE.:hug:

oh hun there are no words...xxx

What helped me and I know its strange was holding him, and I can still visualise him 14 years down the road.

Time will heal, but you will never ever forget and at times it will hurt even years from now and I can still remember when I lost my little boy at 14 weeks the feelings of emptiness and despair and hurt and loss and anger.

Go through each stage of grief and talk to councellers if you feel you need to.

I know how you felt in your labour, I cried throughout mine.

I'm sorry to have added my story into the post and dont want to make a me, me me thing but just want you to know that we are here if you need us and so many of us, unfortunately; have been where you are.

Sending lots of love and hope to you, I know theres nothing in this world to you that makes sense at the minute.

((((hugs))))

xoxox
xoxox

pm me if you ever want to chat hun

xxxxxx

Hi hun, I'm so sorry for your loss, It is absolutly awful, I have no words that will console you just allow yourself plenty of time to grieve. Take care and post here whenever you want everyone is very supportive. xxxxxx

Im really sorry to hear of your loss...

Its hard to know waht to say I know - but it is really great on here, I only joined yesterday and already everybody has been so nice its great just to get things off your chest...

Abi xx

Nicky, we were all hoping for the best and prayed you would prove the doctors wrong. I know myself and others shed tears for your loss. There are no words that I can say that will change anything, but know that myself and others are here for you. You can always PM me, if you want. :hugs:

So sorry to hear about Sophie.
My thoughts, and prayers are with you, and your family XXX

just wanted to say im so sorry hunni and send you big hugs xx

I feel that I am not qualified to comment on your loss, but I know that you will get a lot of support on here and I think it is good for you to write about it, it will help with the grieving process xxxxx

I just dont know what to say apart from i'm so sorry for your loss. xxxx :hug:

so very sorry for your loss hun i know the pain of loosing a child when your so far gone:cry: there are no words
god bless you xxxxxxxxxx

So sorry for what you have been through. It must be so hard for you to come to terms with what has happened. I'm glad that you and Sophie had some time together even if it was so short :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->