Where do you feel the kick if it's breech?

Koromaru

Mother of a little boy
Reaction score
Up til now, I always felt the kicks in my ribs and his head was down since 20weeks scan. Now I only feel the kick in the pubic bone area. Would this means that he's breech now?:shrug:

When this one was breech fully (which was up until a few weeks ago) I felt it all in my bladder region since she was kicking it, stinker! :rofl: Same with her being transverse, she would dangle her little legs down and make me have to pee every few minutes! :rofl:

Yeah most of his movement today are near my pubic bones and some cervix kicks. Guess he's breech huh?

my baby is breech and I feel the kicks low down although he hits upwards with his hands near his head and I have mistaken this and thought he had turned, but when I went to see my midwife no such luck :(
so the low kicks you are feeling could actually be hands?

My lo is breech and i feel the kicks are both ways but the majority are down below, i still get movement and knocks at the top but they are punches. I get beaten up on a daily basis lol.

I can't feel any movement exept in the pubic region. And I can feel a hard circle near my ribs sometimes. Maybe it's his head?

I thought my little wriggler was breach as i was always getting low down movement and bladder kicks, however, at my last m/w appt she had a feel and said that he is head down as she could feel his bottom up near my ribs, a knee out to one side and his head low down. guess he may be a boxer when he's older cos those punches are sometimes somthing else!

I have cervix kicks and the odd hip kick - I had a pressure down my side and on my ribs when she was shifting about.

Though the last 2 days the kicks have been slightly higher more inbetween pelvis/rib so im hoping she's turned - either way im glad I dont get those damn cervix kicks anymore! They felt like the when waters pop!

Mine was breech, Not sure if she still is though but I felt kicks in my sides as her legs were extended x

at couple of time per day I feel a hard circle under my ribs. I always thought it was his bum since i was feeling kicks in my ribs but now i think it might have been his hands. might explain the cervix kick and the hard circle could be his head after all. What do you think?

my baby is breech as well and i feel the same as the ladies above. i call it lord of the dance with my bladder as the stage! good luck and try to enjoy the less hurtful movements. i found that lying on flat on my back helps a lot when the LO is abusing my bladder.

at couple of time per day I feel a hard circle under my ribs. I always thought it was his bum since i was feeling kicks in my ribs but now i think it might have been his hands. might explain the cervix kick and the hard circle could be his head after all. What do you think?

Hi, My baby is (well was last midwife visit :) headdown. I have a hard circle/shape under my breast and another that often pokes out on the opposite side which apparently is his knees so I feel movement up top on one side (his feet) but also his bum moves around a bit and also his little hands down low make me feel movement down there. All that I can say is that I find it so hard to work out which way he is and always think he keeps moving and changing positions :wacko:

I feel lots of movements down low in my pelvic area, by my ovaries, and kidneys. But at each dr appt they tell me baby is head down so Im pretty sure these are just strong punches.

Hope that helps xx

Hi, My baby is (well was last midwife visit :) headdown. I have a hard circle/shape under my breast and another that often pokes out on the opposite side which apparently is his knees so I feel movement up top on one side (his feet) but also his bum moves around a bit and also his little hands down low make me feel movement down there. All that I can say is that I find it so hard to work out which way he is and always think he keeps moving and changing positions :wacko:

The same exact feeling. Hard circle shape under the breast the the other pokes in the opposite direction. What's the hard bump under the breast, head of bum

My LO was born footling breech and I felt all my kicks really low down towards the end. I kept expecting to go to the toilet and see his foot poking out (which is pretty much what happened in the end...)
xx

My LO was born footling breech and I felt all my kicks really low down towards the end. I kept expecting to go to the toilet and see his foot poking out (which is pretty much what happened in the end...)
xx

i was told yesterday my little one was in breech and the highest i have felt kicks is bout belly button height, but mainly lower down.

Lately, she is sitting sideways and its been under ribs on either side, but no rib kicks yet! X

his head is right under my ribs. Dammit! He was head down since 20w!

I had all my kicks low down and could feel her little head stuck under my ribs. She was like that from about 30 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->