Where do your breasts hurt

LoveIsAllINo

GETTING HEALTHY FOR BABY
Reaction score
Congratulations on your bf's ladies!

If you have sore breasts, where do they hurt? The sides, front, nipple, all over?

I am curious if early pregnancy breasts pain can be the entire breast.

What dpo did it start?

Mine were all over for the first 8 weeks and now its really just the sides.

My nipples hurt from 2DPO and my breasts starting hurting at 5DPO

My breasts hurt from around 5dpo too and it was mainly at the sides. At around 14dpo the nipples were sore too. Now at almost 8 weeks they don't really hurt at all. Xx

I think it varies so much. With my daughter, it was the first sign I had. Nipples were so painful I could barely shower, like shooting pains! No where else on the breast, just the nipples. It came on very suddenly at 8 dpo and I got a bfp at 10 dpo. It faded though and didn't last more than a few weeks.

This time I thought it was odd because I had none of that at all. Nipples felt fine, even though I had loads of other pregnancy symptoms from very early. It wasn't really until maybe closer to 7-8 weeks that I got any nipple/breast pain. It's nipple pain, but not as severe as with my daughter, but also all over breast pain, like they just feel swollen and achey.

I'm 6 1/2 weeks and right now it's mostly my nipples that are the most sore!

Always just been my nipples this pregnancy

My nipples were the part that were initially the most painful. They are still sore now but I would say that the sides of my boobs are the worst now. They feel... Fuller... There but also very tender to the touch. Some days putting a bra on is hell. I was like this throughout the entirety of my previous pregnancy so I don't expect it to ease up soon.

DPO wise, I don't track but I found I was pregnant both times at 4 weeks and the nipples was one of the first signs for me both times.

Mine hurt all over but ever so slightly and from time to time, there's a shooting pain for a second in a particular place but it's gone before I can feel uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->