Where has my baby gone?

Jo

I'm an old bag!
Reaction score
:shock: <<<< My face when Jack got offered a playschool place to start after easter.
What happened? where did my baby go?
He has been in "big boy pants" for that last 4 days with only 2 accidents which is good but again that means he is growing up:cry:

I mean he will start the nursery attached to School in January the thats it my baby is lost to me for ever, he'll not want kisses bye or anything:cry:

He walks everywhere, I can't remember the last time he went in his buggy, he uses our forks and spoons a lot of the time as plastic are for babies :roll:
*sigh*

Awww bless :D

:lol: @ the knife & fork situation!

Whens #3?

The years fly by so fast, don't they? I look at my LO's and wonder what the heck happened too!

If your boy is anything like mine, he will want those kisses goodbye when you leave him at the nursery. Mine won't let me go until he gets a few hugs and kisses in!

:hugs::hugs:

Whens #3?
Erm not in this life!!
I'll be kicked off the board soon won't i?:cry:

leeanne said:
If your boy is anything like mine, he will want those kisses goodbye when you leave him at the nursery. Mine won't let me go until he gets a few hugs and kisses in!
I really hope so :)

My DH was telling me how a co-worker of his has a 5 year old now, and as he is a 'big boy' he no longer wants kisses. It made me cry thinking about my LO doing that to me. They get big sooo quickly!

It seems to have happened so much quicker with Jack, prob 'cos he is my second!!
They really should come with a pause button :lol:

It's funny we spend so long trying to get them to hit their next milestone, sleeping through, weaning, crawling, walking, talking then we want them back as little dependants!!

sometimes, I think 'bout Juleika is growing up and already now the thought, that she will leave me one day to life her own life makes me feel sad :cry:

that is why I want to enjoy the time I have with her now, as much as I can and spend as much time as possible together with her!

hopefully, I will have a lot of grandchildren once :baby:

My little boy started nursery which is attached to my daughters school also in october last year and it was such a heart wrench letting go of him. After having 2 daughters before him he has always been my little man and i cried and worried so much on his first day.
Although it is only from 8:45 until half 11 it was still too long for me. I always make sure he gives me a kiss and cuddle before i leave him there and to be honest i think he quite likes that as he never puts up much of a fight lol .
They really do grow up too quick.....

Aw no. Make it stop!

I have to admit I thought the same as Wobbles. Bring on number three! LOL!

Why not?

Aw no. Make it stop!

Why not?

Funny that my daughter started primary school last September & I am pregnant with No3!!

Aw no. Make it stop!

Why not?
Honestly Helen, part of me would like another baby, but a bigger part of me knows it would send me to the nut house :lol:

2 of the girls i go to tots with are now PG and that has made me feel a bit broody and left out , we are quite a tight little group

I think part of me not wanting number 3 is purely selfish as i am starting to Get Jo's life back if that makes sense:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->