Where has my CM gone??

RandaPanda

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

The past few months, I have had a good amount of EWCM around O time, but we weren't TTC then. Now, we are actually on our first cycle of trying, and everything started out fine a few days ago with EWCM, but according to my temps I probably ovulated today or will be tomorrow and I've had hardly any EWCM for the past couple of days :( It's stressing me out because we're following SMEP, and have been BDing quite a bit, but if I don't have fertile CM right now, I feel like we don't even have much of a chance. Sorry for the TMI, but during sex the past few nights, I have been quite wet, just very little CM throughout the day. What do you think? Is this going to be a problem?

My O pain (which I get every month since going off BCP) is OUT OF CONTROL this month too. I've been feeling it on both sides and just today also started some cramping (like AF) in my lower middle abdomen.

Maybe everything is fine, but I'm just having a hard time refraining from worrying and over-analyzing! Any insight would be a big comfort right now :flower:

Thanks!

What exactly are your temps doing? If they have just risen, then ovulation is supposed to have happened the day before the rise, which might have been when you had EWCM? If they haven't risen yet, there is still time for your EWCM to resurface!

If you're worried, I think this is the sort of symptom (lack of EWCM) that peoe used preseed (lubricant especially formulated for fertility) for!

Hi Melly,

Temps are still low, and dipped even more so today, so I think today will end up being my O day, but I'll wait to see if I get a temp rise tomorrow a.m.

Sadly, preseed is not something I have access to over in China :(

Hope things are going well for you guys!

I think mines gone missing too lol normally have lots & cd16 & nothing! Usually gt thicker mucus leading upto ovulation & then ewcm & positive opk cd17 so far no cm at all & only faint lines on opks! Its so frustrating not knowing what our bodies are upto. I'd try not to worry tho i have bn using preseed & following smep too but nw my worry is am i going to ovulate this month after all that bedding i nd a prize at the end of it haha! Just continue with ur smep & wishing u all the best. My first cycle too i promised myself wouldn't obsess this cycle as only first cycle & nw im so obsessing lol x

Ya, it's definitely hard not to over analyze EVERYTHING!!! I think I did O yesterday though...big temp rise today :) wishing you lots of luck, and...erm...lots of EWCM :hehe:

Oh, also...I found pre seed online from a place I shop at here in China...if I don't get a BFP this cycle (which I've tried to prep myself that odds are I won't) then I will definitely order it for next cycle!!

Ya, it's definitely hard not to over analyze EVERYTHING!!! I think I did O yesterday though...big temp rise today :) wishing you lots of luck, and...erm...lots of EWCM :hehe:

Oh, also...I found pre seed online from a place I shop at here in China...if I don't get a BFP this cycle (which I've tried to prep myself that odds are I won't) then I will definitely order it for next cycle!!

If u temping then u'l knw for sure if u ovulated so ur good to go! I don't temp but will in few months if nothing happens altho must b ovulating if gt pregnant 3 month ago.

Yay for the preseed! I'v gt high hopes for the preseed i lov it works everytime happy u found it because no worrying then & obsessing over ewcm it does the trick. Order the one with applicators & use as instructed by applying inside & waiting 15 mins before bedding worked twice nw for me on first cycles! Hoping u wont meed tho & get ur bfp this cycle x

I worried about my lack of EWCM and used evening primrose oil capsules from CD1 to ovulation and also pre-seed. I got a bfp the month i used the pre-seed along with the EPO. Good luck.

ok i cant believe that im going to ask this. this is my 1st month ttcing for #1 and i got the clearblue monitor. im on cd 17 and it has been reading high for the past 7 days. and im not temping this month but will next cycle. i read everywhere that you discharge is like eggs whites. but my is milky white and nothing like egg whites. i really didnt pay attantion to my discharge but i do remember that that egg white discharge was like days before my Af i mean like 2 or 3 days before. maybe im paranoid or somethig is this normal????

The CM thing is so subjective. Are you getting it straight from your cervix (like, sticking two fingers up there and 'milking' your cervix) or are you looking at your underwear? My 'clear' CM is drying white on my underwear, but is obviously more clear and egg-white-ish on my fingers.

The CM thing is so subjective. Are you getting it straight from your cervix (like, sticking two fingers up there and 'milking' your cervix) or are you looking at your underwear? My 'clear' CM is drying white on my underwear, but is obviously more clear and egg-white-ish on my fingers.

no from my cervix not my underwear

Well since it's your first cycle, I would pay attention every day and note the changes, and hopefully get a better feel for what consistency you get when. Until this cycle (my first) I wouldn't have been able to tell you what kind of fluid I got when!

Hey Randa! Same thing happening here hun, had a lot of EWCM what seemed like leading up to OV and it seems to have disappeared? I've been using OPKs and haven't had my surge yet... Have had faint lines which have been darkening and I thought I would ovulate tomorrow?! We are also doing SMEP so hoping all my fertile mucus wasn't used up either! We are using preseed though. It is weird this pretty much total absence of CM... It's so hard to know what to think! x

TB, I've read that some women never get 'positive' OPKs and they just go by when the test line is darkest. But your line is still darkening so... maybe your EWCM will come back?!

My CM came back this morning, with a nice darker OPK too. Still not quite positive I don't think but on the road!

My CM came back this morning, with a nice darker OPK too. Still not quite positive I don't think but on the road!

Hooray! I'm glad it made a reappearance for you, and it's also great that you're using pre-seed...I def want to try it next month if need be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->