Where have all my team patience ladys gone?

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
Surely they must be some of us left?:cry:

Please dont say you have all deserted me?

Hi Lozzy! Where have they all gone?

I am not on Team Patience as such, but am waiting until around March 2010 before we TTC again. Does that qualify?

How are you doing anyway? I see you are away to Ibiza soon, you must be excited! Where about in Ibiza are you going?

xxx

Hi Lozzy! Where have they all gone?

I am not on Team Patience as such, but am waiting until around March 2010 before we TTC again. Does that qualify?

How are you doing anyway? I see you are away to Ibiza soon, you must be excited! Where about in Ibiza are you going?

xxx

I think most of them have moved on to ttc or are now pregnant and any one can join, it was started in april i think and in terms of TTC ect it seems ages ago. Im going to San Antonio bay and TBH im not that excited yet, i dont realy get excited to just before the event. Im going to be a miserable cow when im pregnant. Hows you?

I'm still here honey! I have been a poorly girl all week so not been around much, but still hanging on! Think you've got me for another month to be honest as I have been awful on the diet the last two weeks, especially this week, lots of icecream and comfort food!! :( x

Well thats 2 of us lol

Hope you feel better soon, dont blame you for eating naughty when your ill, a salad dosent quite do it dose it lol. But remember once your 100% every time you go to eat something naughty im going to mentaly slap your hand.

I am good - my little boy has a bit of a virus this week (picked up at nursery most like) and has been a bit poorly, but apart from that we are doing well.

I am really excited about TTC number two - I would really like to start now! However, early next year would be best for us for a number of reasons. One of the main ones is that I have just started a long term supply teaching contract which I hope might get made permanent at some point (so better rights etc).

What about you? No chance of moving your dates to earlier?

Hope he feels better soon, its not nice when there ill.

I doubt my date will move any closer, it took a lot for OH to bring it that close but he is saying more baby and marriage related comments with out me having to say anything first. After our birthdays next year i might see if he will bring it foward by a month or 2 but i doubt it. I must have said this dosens of times but bloody men lol

was never part of it originally, but i'm still here! probably till september 2010 at the earliest if i'm honest x

I'm still WTT, tho my date to TTC keeps changing at the mo! Probably end of 2010, beginning of 2011 x

I'm still here :flower:

I wasn't actually a bona fide member, but I remember someone starting the thread of what to call the 'team' the first week I was around on BnB.

There are a few of us left :hugs:

I wasn't in the original one...but I'm gonna be here for agessss... xx

There is still a few of us left. Only 2 of us with our blinkys though :p

I'm still here till April 2010, promise!! :) Just haven't been on the past few days as chilling with me mummy at the coast hehe xxx Go team patience!

lozzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I am still here from the original groupies, and think i am going to be the last one standing, we are now getting married first so will be waiting till Aug 2011 at least! prob try a few months after that. Gutted in one way as its so long!

xx

Dont count on it pinkgirl, I still might be here with you if OH gets his way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->