Where have all the symptoms gone?

Agcam

Reaction score
Okay, I know I'm only 4w4d along, but all my symptoms have disappeared.

Nausea, constipation, sore boobs, frequenting the loo.... all gone.

The only thing that is left is tiredness, but that's par for the course for me.

I don't know what is going on, and I can't believe I'm worried about not feeling unwell.

Try not to worry..im 15 weeks tomorrow and I've had no symptoms at all apart from occasional tiredness on and off earlier on. Baby was growing just fine at the scan even with no symptoms. Xx

I didn't have any symptoms until at least six weeks and then they came in full force around eight weeks. I really wouldn't be concerned about symptoms at this point your hormone levels are still really really low.

Okay, I know I'm only 4w4d along, but all my symptoms have disappeared.

Nausea, constipation, sore boobs, frequenting the loo.... all gone.

The only thing that is left is tiredness, but that's par for the course for me.

I don't know what is going on, and I can't believe I'm worried about not feeling unwell.

I had the same minor fear. I started with serious cramps for almost a week before BFP at 10DPO. Sore boobs, too.
Then they eased up. But today (4w) boobs a bit sore again, cramps more, and hello nausea....

I like the symptoms...I tell myself it means things are going and growing.

Mine tended to come and go in all my pregnancies.

Mine didn't last long either. I didn't have any with my son or other pregnancies really.

All I've got is headaches, a weird taste in my mouth (seriously bleh! It won't go away even after I brush my teeth) a bit of sickness, which I'm 90% sure is in my head and some sore boobs.

I don't feel pregnant at all but I think that's the shock because I was sure I was out this month.

I'm also really worried. I'm 5 weeks but a week ago I had symptoms such as sore boobs, nausea, I couldn't even eat food easily as the nausea was so bad. Then suddenly 4 days ago the symptoms just vanished. I'm worried it's a bad sign and could signal an impending miscarriage

My symptoms came and went a lot I seemed to have this conversation many a time

Exactly the same as I was lovely. Both my children, I never had a sign to tell me I was pregnant, I just sort of... Knew. I didn't have any real symptoms with my son at all and my girl that I'm carrying, sickness started at 8 weeks but soon left me. Try not to panic, your still so early along your body is really just getting used to what is going on x

Thank you all for your replies. They're very comforting.

I have another question, please. I had some pretty bad cramping and spotting yesterday. Today there's no more cramping, but a little bit of spotting.

What I'm having now, however, are these sharp pains on my left side. They're at waist level (not low down in the abdomen), and either radiate around to the back, or start at the back and radiate around to the front. The first one was just after I woke up this morning, and was incredibly intense. I had to just lie still and breathe for a few minutes. Since then, they've been happening every now and then, but at a lower intensity.

Anybody have any idea what this could be? Am I worrying needlessly?
Should I be ringing the GP?

Thanks!

If I were you I would ring the doctor, not necessarily because there's anything to worry about, but because they can get you in for a scan to hopefully put your mind at rest. And if you say about the one sided pain, they most definitely will want to scan you to check for ectopic (I'm not suggesting that's the cause as you say it's higher up than that, but I should think they'd send you to the EPU).

Definitely call in for your spotting and cramping... is everything okay now?

Agree call the doctor just to make sure everything is ok. Some cramping is normal, but "intense" cramping really isn't and could potentially be a sign of ectopic. Fingers crossed I really hope everything is ok

Talia, Perplexed and Myshelsong - Thanks for responding.

I called the GP the day I posted that last message....got seen and sent to A&E, and had a scan on Friday. Not great news, I'm afraid.

I started another thread about it. Here it is just so I don't have two threads running discussing the same things: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/2446927-5w5d-scan-no-yolk-sac.html

I hope it's okay to post links like that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->