Where is AF?

mommyB

2 boys and a girl
Reaction score
Hey ladies, so today I was due for AF, but she is nowhere in sight. If any of you read a post of mine from last week or so, I mentioned that hubby and I aren't trying but we don't use any protection. So I do remember having sex twice during my most fertile period. And both were in prime baby making positions (sorry TMI) LOL. So the week leading up to my period I was having a dull cramping feeling in my lower abdomen. Which never happens before my period. I litterally start cramping the moment I get AF. So I don't know what to think of this. I am going to give it a couple more days then take a test. And my period is always on time, and has always been since coming off BCP over 5 months ago. I'll keep you updated. Thanks for reading my vent.

If you are pregnant and your period was due today you could take a pregnancy test to see, or you can of course wait a few more days to see if AF comes. It could be pregnancy or just a late period.

Oo! I had loads of period pains for the first few weeks of pregnancy. I thought it was supposed to be painless so was anxious the whole time but it's normal so maybe you are! Test!

:test: :D I want to knoooow hehe, could be nothing but if you aren't stopping it I don't see why not, it only takes once.

Thanks ladies, still no sign of AF, going to test today. I have to wait till I have to pee (lol). But I will keep you updated. Thanks girls.

I just tested, it was negative, so I am assuming AF is going to come any day now. Maybe it is late because I am stressing over it. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->