where is my AF?????

littlesara

Reaction score
i'm so upset! i'm on CD80 or something and finished Provera over a week ago, and no AF!!!! AF nowhere! and i know I'm not PG so what gives?????? what is going on??? I just want my AF! i never thought i would be saying that, but i just want to feel normal again! one good thing, with provera, my hot flashes have reduced by almost i would say 75%! dr. says i have a hormonal imbalance, and that i am NOT menopausal just yet. i would just love to start the clomid come on AF!!!:growlmad:

i'm so upset! i'm on CD80 or something and finished Provera over a week ago, and no AF!!!! AF nowhere! and i know I'm not PG so what gives?????? what is going on??? I just want my AF! i never thought i would be saying that, but i just want to feel normal again! one good thing, with provera, my hot flashes have reduced by almost i would say 75%! dr. says i have a hormonal imbalance, and that i am NOT menopausal just yet. i would just love to start the clomid come on AF!!!:growlmad:

Did your Doctor say anything about PCOS??? I have a hormonal imbalance as well, and PCOS. My cycles wee ranging from 26-77 days... I'm not on Metformin and my cycles are around 40-45 days... If you wanna chat I'm here!!

thanks for the reply. yeah, i feel so lost right now. now it is CDalmost 90 and still no AF. I have also gained 8 pounds in 2 months!!!!! wow that's crazy. i asked about the PCOS, and he said that he doesn't think so, because i have other kids and that i have never seemed to have this much problem with my cycle until now. also, i'm always hungry and tired. i did have 1 cyst last summer, but it was small and clear and went away on it's own. but i am going to call the doc next week, for an appt. i feel so fat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->