Where is my mind?

hopingforit

Reaction score
I thought this would be a fun thread. I swear I've been losing my mind lately. My DH is quite amused by this so I figured I'd share.

A few weeks ago, DH asked me for the time. I got up and couldn't find my cell phone to give him the time. I grabbed his cell phone, called my cell phone, found it, hung up his phone, picked up my phone then told him the time. All the while, he is just staring at me in complete disbelief and I swear that I didn't even think of just looking at his phone for the time.

Today, I wanted to make myself a grilled peanut butter and honey sandwich with bananas. I grabbed the bread, a banana, the honey and the peanut butter. Then, something in my mind told me that I still hadn't found the peanut butter so I searched through all of the cupboards for like 5 minutes and I was getting so frustrated because I knew I still had some left. Then, I looked down and saw that I pulled it out along with all of the other ingredients. :dohh:

Has anyone done anything like this lately?

uh huh..................all the time.......!!!!!!!!! i think the most stupid one is when i realised my husband had left his mobile phone at home so i called him to tell him!!! :dohh:

uh huh..................all the time.......!!!!!!!!! i think the most stupid one is when i realised my husband had left his mobile phone at home so i called him to tell him!!! :dohh:

ive done this, ive text him saying he left it here, no reply. i text again saying dont ignore me, no reply. i text AGAIN saying fine F off.. then thought :dohh:

i deleted the messages so he doesnt know. shhhhh x

i'm going to have The Pixies in my head all night now!

ive done this, ive text him saying he left it here, no reply. i text again saying dont ignore me, no reply. i text AGAIN saying fine F off.. then thought :dohh:

Haha. That's funny. It reminds me of a time when I was probably 10 and my dad was taking my sister and I to a dance. My sister was in the front seat and I was supposed to be in the back. My dad was trying to talk to me the whole way there and I wasn't answering him. Finally, he got very angry and yelled at me "If you don't answer me you aren't going to the dance." Except when he turned around I wasn't in the car. He didn't realize that right as I was reaching for the handle, he pulled away, leaving me at the curb. It's funny when I think about it now but that night, I was definitely not amused.

Haha. That's funny. It reminds me of a time when I was probably 10 and my dad was taking my sister and I to a dance. My sister was in the front seat and I was supposed to be in the back. My dad was trying to talk to me the whole way there and I wasn't answering him. Finally, he got very angry and yelled at me "If you don't answer me you aren't going to the dance." Except when he turned around I wasn't in the car. He didn't realize that right as I was reaching for the handle, he pulled away, leaving me at the curb. It's funny when I think about it now but that night, I was definitely not amused.

Bwahahaha!

Yea I have done the phone thing when DH left his too.... and deleted the call log and messages before he got back so he wouldn't ridicule me for it :rofl::rofl:

:ROFL: :ROFL:

I'm normally scatterbrained, but pregnancy brain has made it much worse. I've found myself trying to put the milk away in the cupboard and cups in the fridge. :nope:

I've also found myself saying more stupid things. DH and I were talking while walking into yum cha one week, and there were a tree full of birds, even though it was still winter time here. I made a comment to DH that those were the birds who didn't fly North for the winter. :wacko: :haha:

DH is equally amused by the stuff I've said, the words I've flipped around. We'll be in the middle of the conversation when my pregnancy brain kicks in and flips stuff around. DH will repeat what I said, and we'll just get into fits of laughter. :haha:

Gotta keep a good sense of humor about it... there's no other way to handle it. :thumbup: :ROFL:

I spent 30 mins this morning searching for my hairbrush. I had my drawers out, i looked through the washing, I sat on the bed annoyed then realised i'd been holding it the whole time.

WHO DOES THAT? Sometimes I worry about myself. I'm always holding stuff and looking for it at the same time. You'd think i'd remember to check my hands first :haha:

:ROFL: :ROFL:

I'm normally scatterbrained, but pregnancy brain has made it much worse. I've found myself trying to put the milk away in the cupboard and cups in the fridge. :nope:

I've also found myself saying more stupid things. DH and I were talking while walking into yum cha one week, and there were a tree full of birds, even though it was still winter time here. I made a comment to DH that those were the birds who didn't fly North for the winter. :wacko: :haha:

DH is equally amused by the stuff I've said, the words I've flipped around. We'll be in the middle of the conversation when my pregnancy brain kicks in and flips stuff around. DH will repeat what I said, and we'll just get into fits of laughter. :haha:

Gotta keep a good sense of humor about it... there's no other way to handle it. :thumbup: :ROFL:

I can't imagine how I'll be in pregnancy. DH has told me he is worried about having kids with me as he is afraid I will forget them in a grocery store....because I actually forgot my purse that had my debit card, cell phone, everything...in a shopping cart outside the store. :dohh: Luckily one of the cart guys turned it into the store so I was able to pick it up.

Putting milk in the cupboards and cups in the fridge is hilarious. :haha:

I spent 30 mins this morning searching for my hairbrush. I had my drawers out, i looked through the washing, I sat on the bed annoyed then realised i'd been holding it the whole time.

WHO DOES THAT? Sometimes I worry about myself. I'm always holding stuff and looking for it at the same time. You'd think i'd remember to check my hands first :haha:

Hahahahahaha now that is absolutely hilarious! Don't you hate it when that happens? DH always reminds me to check my wrist for my hair band because I cannot tell you how many times I searched and searched and it was right there. Although having a hair brush in your hand while you're searching is definitely worse than that. I think yours is probably the funniest I've read so far!

Hahahahahaha now that is absolutely hilarious! Don't you hate it when that happens? DH always reminds me to check my wrist for my hair band because I cannot tell you how many times I searched and searched and it was right there. Although having a hair brush in your hand while you're searching is definitely worse than that. I think yours is probably the funniest I've read so far!

Oh god I was so annoyed with myself. How do you not realise you are holding a big chunky hairbrush? :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->