Where is my period?

planetspa

Reaction score
I m/c mid November 2010, I was about 6 weeks pregnant. I miscarried naturally but did bleed on and off for about 4 weeks. I then stopped bleeding for about a week and then I had what I believe was my period.

We want to ttc asap and I wanted to wait until I'd had a 'proper' period before trying.

I worked out that I was due a/f about 30th december 2010. I could only work it out roughly as the last bleed I had after mc started and stopped over a few days. Hope this makes sense.

Anyway, this date has come and gone, still no a/f. Will it ever start again?

(I'm also underweight and hoping this hasn't got anything to do with a/f stopping?) I was regular before I got pg.

Hi planetspa.. didn't want to read and run. I MC like you in Nov and had my first period after it 26 later but it was v light and only lasted 3 days... this is now my second cycle since MC and it seems completely messed up. I ovulated early and have been spotting for 7 days straight and Im not due on until Tue/Wed! I know its hard but I think MCs really take their tole on our bodies and we just need to give it time to sort itself out (at least that's what my husband keeps telling me!)

Good luck hun, it will happen for us one day Im sure
xx

Hi there.
Sorry to hear about your loss.
I lost my baby in June last year, and my cycles still arent regular 7 months later! I bled constantly for 8 weeks after the loss, then had 2 "normal" AFs, then bled every 2 weeks for a 6 days at a time for the next couple of months. Im hoping that my cycles have finally settled down as we are TTC again now.
So what im basically trying to say is that it can take a long time for our cycles to get back to normal after a loss, and just to stick it out and hope they regulate eventually.
Good luck!

Hi I had a mmc with a d and c 30th nov found out babys heartbeat had stopped 26th nov at 12weeks 6days... I got my AF 27th dec now just waiting for ovulation and gonna do opking as well..... im cycles were all messed up before I got preg so im using opk to track.... hope AF arrives sooon xx :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->