Where is the uterus at 13 weeks

CatchBabyDust

Mom(by Gods grace)preg#2
Reaction score
Today as I was standing up I could swear the bump was sticking out to the left side but higher than it should be at 13 weeks! I remember where it was exactly with my first at 14 weeks and it was much lower... this one is just next to the belly button or a bit higher even!!! That's too high for 13 weeks!! Ugh I hate not knowing .. my 12th week scan was moved almost a whole week .. my appointment is on Monday and I am at the edge of my seat... anyone has a clear high oddly shaped bump at 13 weeks?! Like I didn't even expect a bump at 13 weeks but I know it is cuz I can differentiate between a bloat and a bump ! Counting hours till my appointment!

Hi
I'm not sure about the position of the uterus but showing in general is possible, especially as it's your second?
I'm definitely showing but I'm expecting twins and I also have a son. I've been showing for 3 weeks and I'm only 11 week!! Keeping my pregnancy quiet until 12 week scan has been tough! My family gasp when they see my bump haha
Bx

Thank u and congrats!!! Yes it is going to be tough to hide a twins pregnancy.. good luck lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->