Where is your child at?

Jesse*sGirl

First Time Mommy
Reaction score
I am a first time mom, and I'm wondering where other babies around my daughter's age progressing. She was born June 6th 2008.

well, alexa was born may 17 and when she was two months, she rolled over for the first time, just before she was three months she learned how to squirm around from facing forward to completely facing the other way. when she was two and a half months old she started trying to sit up on her own. she is twenty pounds and 27.5 inches tall.

Right now Elizabeth can hold her head up on her tummy, she has managed to figure out how to taken a few crawling steps here and there, she can roll over from her belly to her back, and almost from her back to her belly. She has been sleeping through the night since about 6 weeks old, and now has a set schedule, she is alseep by 10pm and wakes up when we get her up in the morning around 6am on weekdays, and 8am on weekends.

She is not on cereal, but we may try to start next week. (I'm still waiting on her pedi's advice before doing anything.) I think she has started teething, but I'm not sure. I don't feel anything, and I can't really see anything, but she's has all the normal symptoms. She sits up by herself with a little support, and has started to pull herself up when she's holding onto our hands and/or fingers.

Is there something else she should be doing, or that I should try to focus on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->