Where is your favourite place

L

Laura--x

So.. Where was your favourite place to buy all your baby clothes,cots,prams ect.. if you had one at all.

I look on the internet alot and i think babies are us is amazing. I went in there one day and it had everything.. and i dnot think the prices are that bad either.

So come on.. Wheres your favourite place ? :happydance:

For clothes i get most of his stuff from Next, although i like some Mothercare outfits too, or Pumpkin patch...

For cot i got mine from Babies r us.. Must agree love that shop

And for everything else i use boots. E.g - nappies,milk,wipes,dummies,bibs,etc etc.

i got my cot from babies r us too! then everywhere for clothes!!

Mothercare and Babies r us i got most of my big stuff ...cot, pram tec

Mothercare, Next and old faithful woolworths for clothes lol

Boots and local chemist for milk , food tec

Starting to like NEXT but Tesco & ASDA clothing lines are pretty good imo Along side ethel austins :D

I shop eveywhere for clothes , next usually, adams, mothercare ,littlewoods woolworths, peacocks carly has 2 wardrobes full of clothes and 2 drawers full :blush: i shop to much doesnt help she picks up the clothes and says * how cute* lol.

And babys r us and mother care for bigger things :)

I bought some bits from ADAMS recently unimpressed that a new top sized 6-9 months is too small in fact its 0-3 months sized!

1)for bigger items ie. crib/moses basket/car-seats/monitors i used babies r us/mothercare/argos

2)for her nappies/wipes/milk/cotton wool balls etc i use tesco/asda

3) for clothes i use (deep breath..) Next/tesco/asda/new look/marks&spencer/boots/gap/littlewoods/matalan..

4) and for her toys i use babies r us/mothercare/argos

i dont spend all day every day shopping, not me, noooooooo :blush:

def the internet :baby:

last time I even ordered stuff from Germany ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->