Where to begin?!

blake12336

Reaction score
So we've decided to try for number two! I came off my pill Thursday, due on tomorrow, where do I begin? I don't particularly understand ovulation etc? How long does it usually take after coming off the pill?

Thanks in advance!

Oh forgot to say, number 1 was an accident, so no trying there! I feel like this is my first time haha

The first few cycles after coming off the pill can be quite irregular. Can you recall roughly how long your cycles were etc before starting the pill? First month you basically have to wait to see what your body does when so you can start familiarizing yourself with your cycle. Maybe get yourself some OPK to help determine when you O so you know your most fertile days. GL!

This was my exact situation last month!
I didn't have a clue what to look out for or where to start. And if you're like me (impatient) you want to know now what to look for!
I had my withdrawal bleed for 5 days and then started using the ovulation test kits. I never got a real positive but I expected to ovulate around a week after my period (because I was naive) I believe ovulated around 2 weeks after from the EWCM, when unfortunately my DH was working nights. i expected my period on the same day as my usual withdrawal bleed, but nothing then had 4 days of spotting, 5 days of period, and another 2 days of spotting.
This month I am not testing. Am just trying to have sex every other day. But particularly when I have a lot of EWCM (Google this if you're unsure like I was).
I believe I ovulated thurs/Friday this week so I am in a sort of "two week wait" if you will.
It's totally possibly to get pregnant in the first month (i got pregnant on my first after missing a week of pills) the only thing that takes time is working out your cycles which helps to know when you're likely ovulating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->