• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

where to buy IC's

bubbles

1DS, 1DD & preggo
Reaction score
Thought it might be a good idea to have a thread with places to buy ICs or where to avoid.

I get mine off ebay, I have bought them from babymad a couple of times but had a number of duds off them. I have also got them from fertility plan and never had a dud from them yet (well never had a positive).

I get mine from fertility plan too and have never had a problem! Infact i've just ordered some more today from them lol!! POAS is just too addictive!!!

I got mine from Access Diagnostics, but I'm not convinced that they are the best tbh. I've had a positive 1 and 2 days after period due, but very very faint and this was on 25mui tests. They do 10mui tests too, but when I did one 2 days before due date it was negative. I think the shop bought ones give better results even if quite a bit more expensive.
Access Diagnostics do free delivery though, and they are fairly cheap.

i am waiting on mine to come from testcountry. has anyone had good luck with them? they were 89 cents a pop for the strips.

I'm in the US and get from https://early-pregnancy-tests.com/ They're the ones with the blue label and you use them with a cup of wee. I just got a shipment today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->