where to put baby ?

coz

Mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
well charlie is 6 months now and is getting too big for his swing and bouncer her can lift the bouncer up and get out the swing and this is usually where he naps in the day. I was wondering those with older babies where do you put your babies for naps or chill out times ? :sleep: xxx

oh i forgot to say i was thinking fo getting him a play nest for xmas though it would be somewhere nice for him to chill out and nap, anyone else recommend playnests ?

Max still fits in his swing but i only use it for the morning nap , the rest of the time hes in his park with all of his toys , he plays with them and then falls asleep lol

If im walking around the house and cleaning hes in his park , if im doing dishes and food he sits in his high chair and watches me

Max still fits in his swing but i only use it for the morning nap , the rest of the time hes in his park with all of his toys , he plays with them and then falls asleep lol

If im walking around the house and cleaning hes in his park , if im doing dishes and food he sits in his high chair and watches me

ah charlie loves it in his highchair too i put some toys on his tray to play, i dont want to sound thick buts whats a park ? :blush:

Hun...do you usually put him to nap in a different place during the day and in his cot at night...

just being nosey :)

Oh sorry its his playpen he has just started using it as play time before it was packed away ..i love this one as it came with a mobile & changing table

Attachments

• Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 21
Caitlyn naps on my boob so I have no idea. I think they say to put them to nap where they sleep x

Me again...what about a travel cot for during the day??...then at least you can fold it up for when you don't need it xx

Hun...do you usually put him to nap in a different place during the day and in his cot at night...

just being nosey :)

yeah he only goes in his cot at night usually xxx

Oh sorry its his playpen he has just started using it as play time before it was packed away ..i love this one as it came with a mobile & changing table

ah thats cute looks like a little fun place for him, i think i need to get one xx

Me again...what about a travel cot for during the day??...then at least you can fold it up for when you don't need it xx

yeah i think i might get one they take up alot of room though but i could do with one for when i visit my family as they live 3 and half hours away and we had to borrow daves sisters last time we went so i need to get one really xx

Caitlyn naps on my boob so I have no idea. I think they say to put them to nap where they sleep x

aww charlie never really sleeps on my boob in the day , he allways feeds, plays then naps lol xx

I put ella in her cot when she naps but i live in a flat so her room is right next to the lounge room :)

Oops. misread the question.

Brayden sleeps in his crib. Sometimes in his carseat, our bed, or mommy's arms, but 99% of the time, he's in his crib.

We have a video monitor, so I can go do stuff - I just take it with me.

During the day Brooklynn naps downstairs in the master bedroom if we don't have a full house... When we do we take her upstairs for naps in her playpen/bassinet.

Today though she fell asleep in her bumbo waiting for me to take her up for her nap! Too cute.

During the day Brooklynn naps downstairs in the master bedroom if we don't have a full house... When we do we take her upstairs for naps in her playpen/bassinet.

Today though she fell asleep in her bumbo waiting for me to take her up for her nap! Too cute.

aw thats so sweet. I cant keep charlie in his bumbo anymore he keeps escaping :rofl: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->