Where will your baby nap during the day?

bouncy chair... or in the pram? Thats what i did with my daughter, i had a moses basket so just carried her round to which room i was in, but if i was at my mums she would often sleep in the pram. Or bouncy chair is fine...

We're having a crib in our room for night and during the day will either be in the pram or the bouncer. I couldn't find one similar that I had with my little girl so after scouring the Internet came across the tiny love 3-in-1 rocker and napper! Seems perfect

My lo napped in his Moses basket downstairs when he was little, once he grew out of that he wouldn't sleep anywhere else apart from on me, he still naps downstairs on me or the sofa. He sleeps really well in his cot at night so I'm not bothered, especially now I'm pregnant we have an afternoon nap on the sofa together ... I love it. Make the most of cuddles from my little man!
How he will nap when there is a newborn I don't know, I will hit that hurdle when we get there. Hopefully we can all sleep at the same time *wishful thinking!!

Both of mine made many trips to the loo with me, its amazing what you can do with one hand when your baby is refusing to be put down :haha:

on me. Lap, sling which ever as long as attached to boob.

sorry to sound naive butwhat do you do with baby when you need the loo etc?

You are a mom now, never plan on a visit to the bathroom by yourself again...LOL...but it is true....

If you read my ticker I have two children already - but havent ever needed to take them to the loo when they were babies as i would put them in pram/rocker etc. Sure - they followed me into the loo plenty from when they were toddlers and I learned the art of nil privacy lol.

I appreciate there are lots of mums on here who do attachment parenting/baby wearing etc so was genuinely interested in whether they toilet with baby in sling/arms etc.

moses basket most of the time I think :) or in his vibrating chair x

I've got a gliding crib in our room for night time, and a moses basket a friend gave me for downstairs, or her bouncy chair if the cats outside. Didn't want to risk having to carry a moses basket up/down stairs in case I need another section and we have very narrow stairs. I also don't want to have to have the pram up all the time, especially if its been raining and its damp x

I have a swinging crib from a friend in the bedroom and a moses basket in the lounge and will just use whichever seems best at the time :)

on me. Lap, sling which ever as long as attached to boob.

sorry to sound naive butwhat do you do with baby when you need the loo etc?

You are a mom now, never plan on a visit to the bathroom by yourself again...LOL...but it is true....

You dont get bog breaks alone any more :haha: but I have learned the art of going to loo with a baby in a carrier but my other half would be there so sometimes I offloaded baby on him. When they got older I could roll them in to bed and they wouldn't wake..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->