wheres all my 13 week bump buddies??

MrsWooolf

Reaction score
Hey ladies!!! You have all been so quiet for a while??

when you moving over to 2nd tri??? i cant wait to move :) loved first tri this forum has helped me soo much but dying to let all the 14week+++ stories begin lol

im not 13 weeks til 2moro, thinking of moving just before 14 weeks :)

xx :flower:

Hiya Im 13weeks on thursday not sure when i'll be moving everyone seems so far on there but then everyone is quite early on here should have an inbetween board lol x

Im nearly at 14 weeks now but feel a bit lost when I read anything in 2nd tri.....they are all so far ahead!!

Heya! yeah Im excited about moving! but I feel so far along on this forum, gonna feel like starting all over again in second tri! how are you?

Tell me when you are going up! I'll go at the same time, dont wanna be by myself!! x

Hi hun, Glad you started this thread as I feel a bit in limbo just now! Im jumping back and forth now between 1st and 2nd but now I feel like a newby again over there and the end of 2nd tri seems like ages!! My ms has almost disappeared completely which is fab. Hope you are all well. MrsCtobe, I agree. We are like the inbetweeners!! x

p.s We should have a new from 1st tri thread over there so we can all find each other again!!

I feel the same as MarcMrs - feel that they are all alot further in their discussions that I can't really relate to...yet! I am lurking though now and again!

Yay here's all my chums lol xxx

I've been feeling pretty lonely ATM just because same as most of you - on first tri I feel I'm really far gone pregnant but 2nd tri i feel really early and there all talking about the 20week++ mark!!

Great idea for us to make a lil group over there to keep in touch, and before we know it we will be the ones 20weeks ++ :) happy days

Anyway I'm feeling pretty good only thing that's sticking with me is smells!!!! Sometimes it's so bad I'm sick... Gross

Xx

ps I can't wait for my peach 2moro!!! I love peaches lol

I'll be 14 week on Sunday and as other have said feel like I am in between so lurking around 2 nd and even 3rd tri ( I am really impatient lol) i even watched a birth video and that scared the bejesus out of me.this is my first baby so wanted to know what to expect :)

I'll be 14 week on Sunday and as other have said feel like I am in between so lurking around 2 nd and even 3rd tri ( I am really impatient lol) i even watched a birth video and that scared the bejesus out of me.this is my first baby so wanted to know what to expect :)

Scary huh! I was at the goal end at my nieces birth and had to take 2 days off work afterwards because I was in shock at what I saw! lol :dohh:

Your brave!!! I can't even think about 3rd tri never mind due date time haha I find the more ppl that congratulate us all have a new different birth story and that is freaky enough for now lol xx

I am here, just not much this week as I am in Holland with work!! I am 13 + 2 now and am thin king of moving to 2nd tri when I get back at the weekend, but dont want to go on my own!! Lets all go together so we dont feel totally lost! LOL :) xxx

I'm 13w4 today - I think I'm going to move over when I'm 14 weeks on Friday. Looking at some of the recent posts on here of people saying they are due in August & July - I am due 1st June so think it is time to go!!

I am 14 weeks Sunday. Been lingering between the two as well, not really
sure where I belong!!

Just been in blogland and came across this. Check out the lifesize model of the 13 week old baby! Amazes me to think thats whats in our tummies! x

https://heymami.wordpress.com/2011/05/26/13-weeks-3-days/

Hi ladies. Like all of u i'm 13 weeks, 14 weeks on thursday. Have been lurking on 2nd tri but mainly just to read posts, not actually posting anything. Its nice as there seems to be less worry there and much more relaxed topics. Still feel waaaay behind everyone though lol xx

Sunshine thanks for that link , can't wait to show hubby :thumbup:

I all so will be 14 weeks soon and excited for 2 trimester:happydance:

A big hello to all of you :hi: and can not wait to find out what team everyone one is on blue or pink in the weeks to come

I'm straddling the 1st/2nd trimester forums as well! Great to know that a bunch of you mommies-to-be feel the same :)

Let's stay in touch!

13 weeks tomorrow :) go for my nt scan & I'm terrified. I'm scared to switch to 2nd tri. It seems so like, mean over there :/

I am not sure when I will head over either. I am due June 1. I agree with all of you about how 1st tri forum seems young now (due dates in July/Aug), but 2nd tri seems advanced. Hopefully, when we all move over soon we can become comfortable together. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->