wheres all my 13 week bump buddies??

I also kind of feel in limbo. Most of the posts on 1st aren't so relevant to me anymore, and everyone in 2nd seems much further along than me. It's nice we'll all 'graduate' together.

On a side note, i'm wearing a maternity top for the first time today! (I've been wearing pants for a couple weeks). My regular shirts all fit, but are too short to wear with the pants, so the elastic part shows.

It can be pretty nasty over there (although most people seem nice). In the space of 2 days there have been 3 threads where people have been ganged up on, patronised and made to feel like shit. Ive gone off on one already over there from sheer anger at how someone was treated! :blush:

I will be 14 weeks on Sunday and have been lurking between the two trimesters myself. It's a sort of weird place to be right now....too far along in first trimester and too early into the 2nd. Anyhow glad to be heading to 2nd trimester and it sounds like a lot of us will be moving over around the same time!!!!

It can be pretty nasty over there (although most people seem nice). In the space of 2 days there have been 3 threads where people have been ganged up on, patronised and made to feel like shit. Ive gone off on one already over there from sheer anger at how someone was treated! :blush:

I saw that happen on the thread posted by the young girl who thought she was 5 months. The administrators closed the thread it got so out of hand!

I saw that happen on the thread posted by the young girl who thought she was 5 months. The administrators closed the thread it got so out of hand!

I asked them to close it. :thumbup: It was disgusting the way she was treated.

Oh god 2nd tri seems rubbish!!!! Glad we can all move over together a little "gang" haha

Check my ticker my wee peach soooo cute lol

Hope everyone's well, I'm happy to move over when everyone else is :)

Xx

Oh god 2nd tri seems rubbish!!!! Glad we can all move over together a little "gang" haha

Xx

Congrats on your peach!! Ill hop on over whenever you start up a thread. :hugs:

Xx

Yeah just give us 13+ weekers a shout when you're moving over and we'll follow!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/815091-13-week-ladies.html#post14288801

Come say hi ladies!! Didn't know what to say so just kinda rambled haha see you all in 2nd tri friends!! Xx

Ive found your new thread. Woohoo!! Glad Ill have some of my buddies to keep me company during the 2nd tri journey. Is Lors back yet?x

Officially moving over on Sunday but have already began stalking some posts :) and posting here and there :)

I might move over soon. a lot of the members on this board are newly pregnant. the annoying thing is the amount of people asking questions about the month you coincieved and ttc questions. dont mean that to sounds rude

Yeh know what you mean mrsctobe!

Not seen Lors floating around hope she's just busy and all is well xx

Yeh know what you mean mrsctobe!

Not seen Lors floating around hope she's just busy and all is well xx

I am fine :)
Just been a bit bvusy at work and was in Holland for a week!
Hope you lovelies are all good xx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->