• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where's all the eco Brits?

colsy

Mummy to 2 li'l pudd'ns
Reaction score
I have only just discovered this part of BnB, and very happy I am too to have found it :)

But how come almost everyone who posts in here is from the USA or Canada? Not that I have anything against you lovely girls - I think some of you are quite amazing for the ideas you have. But it would be great to see some fellow Brits in here ... or is this just a sign of the times ... that us Brits care less about our planet than do North Americans?

Oooooh, I expect a huge tirade of abuse for saying that (it won't be the first time on BnB!), but I do feel a bit in the minority sometimes, so come on all you green (or "crunchy", as per the other thread that's going on at the mo!) British mums, say hello!

Unfortunatly thats quite a while away from me :( ! I'm planning on having a home birth if possible :) sounds amazing and I know me and my OH will be sooo much more relaxed and comfortable xX

There are a few Brits in here hun! This part of the forum used to be in shopping but we asked for it to be moved to get more people using it :winkwink:

I'm British! In SW London now but originally from Preston in Lancashire. Hi!

Well, there ARE a few of us after all then :) :happydance: I'm in the Peak District, twixt Sheffield, Buxton and Manchester.

Don't know if If I'd be classed as crunchy, we are cloth bum and I grow some of our veg but never enough to be self sufficient. The rabbits and slugs get more of it than us :rofl:

I'm from Alfreton, Derbyshire. I was planning on going to Darley Dale Birth Centre, but ended up at Chesterfield Royal. There are quite a few Derbyshire/Yorkshire people on here!

im from north wales too!

ohhh Ruthins not far from me at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"