Where's my snow?!

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
I checked the BBC weather app for my local area and it said at this current moment there was HEAVY SNOW. Rushed to look out of the window, not a flake!! What a tease! :xmas21:

It’s heavily snowing here! Not enough to mean I didnt have to come out in it- least I’ve got the pushchair for slipping leverage :rofl:

Oh id be gutted if that happened! We are supposed to have snow at the weekend. Its very very cold

I got caught in hailstone this morning and it's terribly cold, but still no snow!

We never get good snow in Nottingham :sad1:

It's been snowing in Wrexham on and off all day. Managed to get from mine to my mum's which is 5 mins away, took 20mins, I had to ring her to walk Alex to school as he had stayed there lastnight and I'd meet them there. We were picking them back up an hour later. It's still snowing now.

Thank you. I love it where I live, the trees are amazing..we just live on top of a hill so when it's really bad we are stuck.

No snow here! It has got quite cold. My DDs have never seen heavy snow.

It’s about 6 inches deep by us and keeps coming. I love the look of it but the school run wasn’t fun and my fingers literally dropped off when Rio insisted on making a snowman!

We had more snow over night and this morning. We are forecast more over night tonight (I'm hoping I can get to work in the morning but if not never mind).

We finally got some today! Some of it stuck so the kids had a play in it but it melted by the afternoon. Tomorrow looks to be a lot of snow, so fingers crossed :xmas8:

Fingers crossed you get a decent amount. I'm hoping I can get kids to school and playgroup on Tuesday though, I have to wrap this week as next week is too busy to do it!

I hope you manage to get your wrapping done! :xmas10:

Me too. Scarlett never sleeps for very long so quite risky doing it at night plus it's making noise getting it all out and putting it back so my plan was 3 mornings next week while they are both out the house I could get it done.

I managed to get to the wrapping done during James nap time this week but I was always worrying about waking him especially with it being loud!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->