Where's my snow?!

I can't believe how much snow you have! I hope you manage to occupy Rio all day tomorrow! :)

It's going to be - 6 tomorrow morning but no snow so I think Holly's school will be open, but I'm not looking forward to walking there in that temperature!

It’s similar depth here Kirsty- my work (nursery) is still open though :wacko: but they’re advising not to bring the kids in... do I listen that it’s open as an employee or not take my DD in as a Mum :rofl:

Where about are you?
Definitely listen as a mum :haha:
I’d totally take Rio to school though if it was open I don’t know how I’m going to occupy him all day lol x

I’m just outside Birmingham, where are you? :haha:

It’s just started again here!

It’s similar depth here Kirsty- my work (nursery) is still open though :wacko: but they’re advising not to bring the kids in... do I listen that it’s open as an employee or not take my DD in as a Mum :rofl:

Where about are you?
I’d totally take Rio to school though if it was open I don’t know how I’m going to occupy him all day lol x

Us too, near Dudley!
It’s really coming down here now too the snowflakes are huge!

Where about are you?

Us too, near Dudley!
It’s really coming down here now too the snowflakes are huge!

Had no idea we were so close!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->