Where's my snow?!

Still no snow here... in fact it's been sunny all day! V cold still though.

6 AM this morning!

We have snow. Poor dd was in a panic because she thought it was chriatmas day , and she hasnt finished her advent calendar yet. Looks beautifull. Poor OH is stuck at work all day despite there not being many people in. Im worried about my food not being delivered. We dont often get snow, but when we do the everyone freaks out and things dont go as they should.

Aww bless her being in a panic! :cloud9:

We were supposed to get heavy snow here today but we've had a tiny dusting and that's it.

Slight dusting here in Kent. DD wanted to make a snowman but not enough :-(

There was a snow plow out clearing our road this morning. We’ve got it deep! A little girl is outside playing and it’s up above her wellies :haha:
Rio is at the in laws and I have no idea if we are going to be able to get him back lol!

Not seen a flake here. Village about 4 miles aways has several cms though. We just have driving rain

We've had quite a bit :wohoo: It's still going too.

Just showed DH Kirstys pic and he said it's not fair lol.
We are bound to get loads when he is at work!

We barely have any here but honestly I’m glad, being 36 weeks pregnant and trying to do the school run in snow is not ideal :haha:

Aww it’s still coming here! Was up to poor Rio’s head when he got out the car when we got home lol. (Slight exaggeration)
It’s meant to freeze tonight though so the roads won’t be very nice in the morning. Rios school has already said they are staying closed!

This was the least deep part on the drive that I chose to walk through in order to not get it inside my wellies :haha:
(And the top of my wellies touch my knees!)

It’s similar depth here Kirsty- my work (nursery) is still open though :wacko: but they’re advising not to bring the kids in... do I listen that it’s open as an employee or not take my DD in as a Mum :rofl:

It’s similar depth here Kirsty- my work (nursery) is still open though :wacko: but they’re advising not to bring the kids in... do I listen that it’s open as an employee or not take my DD in as a Mum :rofl:

Where about are you?
Definitely listen as a mum :haha:
I’d totally take Rio to school though if it was open I don’t know how I’m going to occupy him all day lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->